We are looking for a copywriter who will be an integral driver in telling MuleSoft’s product and company story through our web properties. As part of the Corporate Marketing team, you will be entrusted with the MuleSoft brand voice and expected to push our approach and messaging forward. You will also work closely with our Product Marketing and Digital Marketing teams to ensure consistency and accuracy.
You should have an impressive portfolio that demonstrates how you craft web copy that combines both customer insights and the company’s communication objectives. You should have a proven track record of grasping very technical concepts and making them sound simple to the target audience. You will have proven to be a persuasive communicator with your internal partners.
What you’ll achieve:
- Become familiar with our customer, product and company narrative, and editorial guidelines
- Begin streamlining the copy on the website, improving tone and readability
- Create content by persona that maps to the users’ journey through the site
- Assist with content strategy and copywriting for our other web properties
- Evolve the editorial guidelines for the website based on user testing
- Drive content workstreams based on highest impact to business objectives
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Passion for getting to know the customer and solving their problems
- Knack for better understanding what your internal partners want to say than they themselves do
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment (such as a startup or agency)
- Be able to manage multiple projects and effectively communicate with internal partners, including senior leaders, throughout the lives of each project
- Know how to speak to B2B audiences — especially CIOs and developers
- Ability to spot editorial errors like a hawk
- Experience in A/B or user testing your ideas
- Know SEO and how to use a CMS (specifically Drupal), as a plus
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.