Tempe, AZ, US
Requisition Number: 67306
Do you love content strategy and have the ability to craft copy that is compelling and drives organic search traffic? Insight is looking for a Web Content Strategist & Writer to support our SEO and content development efforts on insight.com. We’re a Tempe-based, Fortune 500 technology reseller that works with all of the top brands including Microsoft, Dell, HP, Cisco, Samsung, Intel and Apple.
As a Web Content Strategist & Writer, you will collaborate with stakeholders to write web content that aligns to our content strategy for solutions and products. You’ll create engaging and relevant messaging that is targeted with helpful information and user-friendly calls to action. Our ideal candidate is passionate about copy and has a great knowledge of SEO and content optimization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What you’ll do:
- Ability to write strong Web content and be able to show samples of writing if called for an interview
- Collaborate on content strategies to develop an approach for messaging and pinpoint calls to action that prompt a user along the buyer journey.
- Write copy that is targeted and increases qualified traffic, linking and engagement with our website.
- Update product descriptions in our integrated enterprise system for SEO and on-site search and collaborate on SEO strategies related to product information.
- Collaborate on projects for personalization and A/B testing to learn what provides the best user experience and make necessary site updates that align to our content strategy.
- Conduct competitive analyses, keyword research and an on-going analysis of content strength to make data-driven decisions and recommendations on SEO strategies.
- Collaborate with designers to ensure copy and design function together and create a synergistic experience.
- Use data and research to evaluate content’s impact and push for continuous improvement.
- Attend meetings to learn about projects, products, verticals and solutions, and execute on deliverables.
- Understand the Insight brand and voice, and implement it in everything created.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
What we need:
- At least three years of marketing experience and ability to show examples of copy created for digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with strong editing skills
- Vast knowledge of AP style, as well as an understanding of technical writing and styles associated with it
- Robust knowledge of Moz, Google Analytics and other SEO tracking solutions
- Experience with SEO keyword research and understanding of SEO and in-bound marketing best practices
- Understanding of user experience and the ability to ensure the journey is clear, compelling and actionable
- Interest in technology and how it can impact and improve business performance
- Ability to take a complex process or technology and create easy-to-follow copy
- Ability to contribute individually and to participate in cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong critical-thinking, research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to synthesize and incorporate input from different stakeholders to create a final product that represents the best of the collective contributions
- Excellent time-management, organization and project management skills, with attention to detail from inception through execution
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, business or marketing
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology Solutions™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988 with clients around the globe
- $5.5 billion in revenue for 2016
- 6,400+ teammates worldwide
- 2017 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), 2016 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2017 Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner, 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft’s largest global partner
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || PMG-MKT || None || US – Tempe, AZ ||
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Content Strategy, Strategist, Developer, Technical Writer, Marketing, Strategy, Technology
To apply for this job please visit jobs.insight.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.