The Web Content Specialist will be responsible for creating top-quality original content. This position will work with the marketing, channel marketing and digital departments. This position will support marketing campaign programs through copywriting, content strategy and visual content creation. The successful candidate will manage content creation as well as ensuring consistency and high-quality execution.
- Develops content to support products online such as infographics or other modular content
- Collaborates with product managers to identify scope of work and content needed to support product
- Determines messages needed to support product offering
- Partners with copywriter to develop copy needed for product support
- Outlines all content such as images, video, copy needed. Pulls images/video/specs from artwork library, and/or work with IM team to identify new images, video or other content needed
- Creates images or infographics that convey the agreed upon message. Develop graphics or illustrations that are needed
- Manipulate images and renderings to create new sizes or shapes to meet customer requirements
- Communicates active project status and provides estimates of time to complete to product/channel team
- Presents work to product or channel team and manages all changes required until final approval is given
- Proofread and quality check all content prior to final approval process
- Manages all approvals needed to complete project
- Coordinates finished work for syndication with digital team
- Uploads finished assets into internal art library/BOX
- Ensures all final content is within brand guidelines as far as images, fonts, messages, etc.
- Maintains content to ensure changes are made as products or standards change
- Creates or acquires compelling content to support products for online syndication.
- Strong writing, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of or ability to learn A.P. Style; ability to learn and apply Whitman’s style guide
- Experience using a web content management system (CMS) to create and update web content
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Working knowledge of preparing images for the web, including resizing, cropping, selecting and converting between image file types, optimizing file size, and color correction
- Understanding of techniques to organize complex content, issues of content tagging and taxonomy, and general interest in this area
- Experience collaborating effectively with writers, designers, photographers and video producers
- Ability to prioritize projects and produce high quality work under deadline
- Strong written and verbal communications; strong interpersonal skills. Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage schedules
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and manage multiple projects
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross functional business
- Graphic Design and Layout/Text Formatting abilities
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, HTML
- Image retouching, colorizing, resizing abilities
- Digital Illustration skills
- Prepress and print production knowledge preferred
- Excel/Word skills preferred
To apply for this job please visit careers-americanstandard.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.