Leidos is looking to fill a full-time Web Content Manager position supporting the U.S. Department of Justice to support BJA’s Public Safety Officer’s Benefits (PSOB) program.
The PSOB Web Content Manager will be responsible for content creation, management, testing, and outreach for the PSOB website.
Coordination and Outreach
- Serving as liaison between the product owner (PSOB) and the Development (Microsoft/CSRA) and Requirements Teams (OCIO).
- Developing communication strategies that facilitate coordination between PSOB product owners, the Development Team, and OCIO resources.
- Participating in the daily scrum call to coordinate the daily development and testing activities and resolve outstanding requests directed at the PSOB Core team.
- Using visual studio to confirm the correct OCIO requirements have been written for new development.
- Developing business process, technical guides, and SOP documents that communicate new business process developments and functionality to staff.
- Participating in Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective, and Sprint Backlog meetings to ensure that PSOB items are addressed in priority order and that adjustments are made in coordination with reported staff or user issues.
- Creating and facilitating communication and adoption strategies for PSOB staff (individuals who use the internal claims processing system, and those who communicate with external users of the portal application).
- Developing and running reviews of new system developments and functionality for PSOB staff, stakeholders, OCFO staff, Hearing Officers, etc.
- Collecting feedback from staff on new development, and facilitating suggested development efforts to address validated feedback from users.
- Developing communication products that facilitate trainings and reviews and provide assistance to users at the conclusion of new functionality review sessions.
- Presenting to stakeholders, applicant groups, and other agency teams of completed functionality.
- Coordinating outreach efforts and creating of long-term solutions to common customer service issues that bottle neck at both the PSOB customer service center and the OJP help desk. (For example, the creation of user guides for common problems, or escalating bugs mid sprint).
- Coordinating efforts with the OCIO help desk so that this group is able to triage issues before they are passed to our development resources.
Content Creation and Management
- Maintaining and generating new online content, in some cases in conjunction with OJP and BJA’s offices of communication. (For example, this may include the development of scripts for FAQ videos or the creation of content for publications, such as Justice Today or the OJP homepage).
- Developing new web pages and online content, reorganization or adapting of existing content.
- Overseeing and growing PSOB’s library of online reference materials for their benefits program – particularly those impacted by new business processes and changes to the previous 1.0 system. This includes adapting existing materials as well as creating new references guides, fact sheets, and promotional materials.
- Serving as the communication lead with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to ensure that all application content matches the information provided in the justification documents, including the application’s burden hours statement, and the 30 and 60 day notices.
- Developing and maintaining change management procedures so that adjustments made to written content is properly shared with PSOB Core, the Microsoft Development team, OCIO requirements leads, and the CSRA testing team.
- Editing web content to minimize or eliminate the need for the changes to be made by PSOB/BJA development resources.
- Creating instruction guides so that designated PSOB users are able to make changes in the future.
- Using all three development environments (Test, Dev, Prod) in both the application portal and the internal claims processing system (CRM) to confirm that new functionality matches the written requirements provided by PSOB and collected by the OCIO requirements lead.
- Confirming that the new functionality matches what PSOB envisioned (in some cases new functionality matches the requirements agreed to by PSOB, but after development PSOB users realize that the new solution is incorrect or insufficient).
- Developing testing plans that take into account practical daily issues faced by PSOB staff who engage with various functionality.
- Communicating with the development team in visual studio to coordinate “hot fixes” and other quick turnaround changes before items are “pushed” to the production environment.
Typically requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Six (6) years of directly relevant supervisory or management experience involving frequent, high-level technical, and time-critical needs in the marketing, media and public information service areas.
Requires experience in managing projects with specific results and deadlines.
Must demonstrate superior oral and written communication skills as well as outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.leidos.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.