Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life’s work?
Penn Medicine’s Marketing Department is looking for a Web Content Coordinator
The Web Content Coordinator II is responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the service line’s online presence. This web role will provide consultative web project management, involving both strategic thinking and collaborative partnerships with marketing managers, clients and stakeholders — effectively bridging the digital (internet, mobile, social, media, etc.) strategy with marketing goals and objectives.
Working under moderate supervision, the Content Coordinator’s key areas of responsibility include:
– Creating and managing content for service line web presence, which will require working within a content management system.
– Developing online marketing and social media campaigns specific to Penn Medicine disease programs to drive traffic to the service line websites.
– Working closely with clinical teams, marketing managers and technical partners of our organization.
– strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines-as content needs to reflect the current clinical breakthroughs, research discoveries, program events and residency/fellow information.
Minimum Degree Requirements and Experience Required:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications (multimedia), English, Journalism, Marketing or other related discipline preferred.
• At least 3 years of experience managing content development and production for high traffic websites; creating online marketing and social media campaigns; developing strategies to drive website traffic.
• Strong experience and knowledge of health care organizations, universities and academic medical centers preferred.
• Experience writing and editing for the web including websites, blogs, Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets
• Demonstrated understanding of online marketing principles
• Excellent writing and editing skills, including working knowledge of writing for SEO
• Proficiency in online strategy, including social media, mobile media, digital campaigns, and content distribution
• Intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML (RSS) and experience with popular content management systems
• Working knowledge and understanding of information architecture, interactive design principles and web usability
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Basic Adobe Photoshop skills.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/
Live Your Life’s Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.