Summary: The Product Marketing Manager, Client Programs is responsible for leading programs aimed at building long-term relationships with clients in the healthcare payer market. This position is responsible for facilitating programs related to renewals and value-add sales, as well as customer experience and client advocacy, for the payer organization at IBM Watson Health. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have demonstrated excellent leadership, collaboration, and business acumen and have a broad understanding of the overall marketing function.
Essential Job Duties
- Working collaboratively with other functions to create a marketing strategy, messaging and content plan to drive renewal and upsell activities.
- Mobilizing top client promoters in the market to turn them into brand advocates who evangelize about our products and services.
- Understanding and using Net Promotor Score insights to convert Detractors and Passives.
- Organizing and amplifying client stories in various formats, from blogs to sales presentations to speaking engagements, to help sales and marketing better position our products and services.
- Working closely with Corporate marketing to implement a formal client reference program to ensure requests are made as part of a thoughtful and meaningful relationship.
- Supporting client events for the Payer team, including our annual customer conference and advisory board meetings.
- Tracking feedback to measure performance and adjusting marketing accordingly.
- Performing other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 years of healthcare IT or other healthcare product marketing or product management experience; payer experience
- 5 years proven experience creating innovative, high impact go-to-market strategies.
- 5 years exceptional knowledge of sales, marketing and development processes.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 5+ years of marketing related to client experience and advocacy; healthcare experience a plus.
- Proven experience creating innovative, high impact customer programs.
- Exceptional knowledge of sales, marketing and development processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills, including effective presentation skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, working under pressures and deadlines to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships in a dynamic marketing organization and work well in cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Adobe suite appreciated.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education:Master’s Degree
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.