Under supervision of the Executive Creative Director, the Video / Content Director is the force behind all video production- from 10-minute retrospectives for events to short, bite-sized animated content for social media. This position is a merge of “thinker” and “doer”, with responsibility for concepting an idea as well as Pre-pro, Production and Post – editing, etc. Can easily turn a script into an impressive computer-generated animation as well as craft traditional videos from existing and sourced content.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise, mentor and train current Video Shooter/Producer.
- Assist in developing video and image assets for marketing campaigns, events, presentations, website content, and social media.
- Conceptualize animated elements and graphics for original branded video content, social animations, and any upcoming projects.
- Create – based on initial script (from creative team) through to finished product – all video assets for the organization, 10-minute historical pieces to 15-second social content.
- Understand, and create within that understanding, the brand imperatives, perspective, guidelines, etc.
- Produce, coordinate, shoot and edit digital ads for Social Media.
- Direct short-form video and product photography optimized for Social Media distribution.
- Collaborate with marketing other team members, including writers and art directors, in creation of content.
- Manage external vendors, as needed, with your team.
- Oversee all technical decisions – audio, lighting, composition, blocking etc.
- Oversee upkeep of in-house studio, video production equipment, files and assets.
- Follow advancements in video production and stay on top of capabilities & software.
- Manage YouTube channel.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- 10+ years Video / Content Director experience – work in computer animation, 3D/graphic design.
- Social / digital knowledge, understanding, and clear skills in those areas.
- 2D and 3D, stop motion and CG animation.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge of motion graphics and After Effects.
- Organizational and effective time management skills; experience in project management.
- Creative, insightful, but also detail oriented.
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- A great attitude and desire to effect change.
- Must include Portfolio/Reel.
We are building a team of remarkable individuals who want to be part of revamping the marketing efforts of the premier Jewish philanthropic nonprofit organization in Chicago. Looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail-oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in his/her career to work in our fast-paced environment. At JUF Marketing, we are energetic and passionate about what we do. We seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior creativity and building a big brand idea. Successful candidates will execute flawlessly in the details with skills in animation, motion graphics, and traditional tools – with a talent for telling a story visually. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential, as is the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.