The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for consulting with our health system and health plan clients as it relates to the marketing of their Medicare Advantage plans and leading the teams responsible for executing various marketing strategies and tactics that effectively promote those plans on behalf of our clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Works with clients to develop their go-to-market Medicare Advantage strategies
- Advises clients on best practices as it relates to marketing of Medicare Advantage plans
- Advises clients on direct marketing initiatives that drive the necessary lead volume needed to meet membership goals.
- Directs and manages the Lumeris plan marketing organization to help develop and execute various marketing tactics on behalf of clients.
- Collaborates with the Director of Marketing Operations to coordinate and manage the implementation of MA marketing plans for all clients, development of plan marketing material, etc.
- Responsible for assisting during the sales process, working with the Lumeris sales team to present the company’s marketing capabilities to prospective Lumeris clients.
- Tracks and reports on key performance metrics as it relates to various marketing campaigns
- Coordinates, interprets, and applies competitive and market intelligence
- Directs day-to-day administrative responsibilities including Marketing’s staff recruitment, annual budgeting and vendor/supplier management.
Experience, Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent field.
- 10+ years of experience in Health plan or Medicare Advantage marketing
- 5+ years of experience in a supervisory capacity
- Experience working in a client-facing/advisory role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and executive presence – to interact with executive management, staff, and clients
- Strong leadership skills to lead and mentor the work of subordinates; ability to create a vision and a path for the team
- Organization and time management skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong strategic management and planning skills
- Ability to represent company with internal and external clients
- Developing and executing successful marketing plans that meet membership goals
- Strong strategic planning abilities
- Experience managing in a matrixed organization
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate, share vision and inspire colleagues
- The candidate must act as a mentor and coach across the organization and with clients.
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.
Join Our Growing Team!
Lumeris serves as a long-term operating partner for organizations that are committed to the transition from volume- to value-based care and delivering extraordinary clinical and financial outcomes. Lumeris enables clients to profitably achieve greater results through proven playbooks based on collaboration, transparent data and innovative engagement methodologies. Lumeris offers comprehensive services for managing all types of populations, including launching new Medicare Advantage Health Plans, Commercial and Government Health Plan Optimization, and Multi-Payer, Multi-Population Health Services Organizations (PHSOs). Currently, Lumeris is engaged with health systems, provider alliances and payers representing tens of millions of lives moving to value-based care.
Over the past seven years, we have tripled in size to more than 800 employees and built the only solution on the market with our proven outcomes. For the past six years, Essence Healthcare, a long-standing Lumeris client, has received 4.5 Stars or higher from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Essence Healthcare was Lumeris’ pioneer client and has been leveraging Lumeris for more than a decade to operate its Medicare Advantage plans, which serve more than 60,000 Medicare beneficiaries in various counties throughout Missouri and southern Illinois.
In 2018, Lumeris was named Best in KLAS for Value-Based Care Managed Services in the area of client-reported impact on the Triple Aim by KLAS Research. This was the third year in a row Lumeris received the award, and it has only been given for three years. As the industry’s most reliable and effective partner for developing population health management solutions, our success is driving tremendous growth in our company. Join us today in making a real difference in how healthcare is delivered!
Why Join Lumeris?
At Lumeris, you will be part of team that is focused on solving the nation’s healthcare problem, and you will be able to contribute to our purpose. Our environment is fast-paced, change-oriented and focused on growth and employee engagement. At Lumeris, we know that talent is best utilized when given the opportunity to succeed. That is why we have removed the boundaries that inhibit success and focus on fostering an environment that allows employees to utilize their talents.
To apply for this job please visit lumeris.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.