This role is a content strategist who will execute our enterprise content strategy and voice for one of our marquee digital projects.
UX Content Strategist
Aetna’s Enterprise Publishing team is a group of content marketers, social media experts and UX strategists who create best-in-class content and social experiences. As UX content strategists we strive to create interactions that are simple, actionable and delightful. And as writers, we understand how to speak to people in a way that resonates and tell powerful narratives while employing an economy of words.
- We’re looking for a brilliant content strategist to join our team on a high-profile project.
- This person will help develop breakthrough app technology that will transform each member’s personal health journey.
- This exciting project needs a masterful communicator.
- The right person for this opportunity is able to see the big strategic picture and execute tactics that will ladder into our enterprise vision.
- You must be someone who is comfortable working on a cross functional team and also independently.
- You must also be a guardian and advocate for the Aetna voice and tone.
- Being a nerdy word-geek will only help your chances.
- Execute an app-based content strategy that ladders into the overall enterprise content vision.
- Collaborate with Product, Research and Design to create innovative content narratives that solve user needs and achieve business goals.
- Compose highly engaging UX content for apps including navigational text, FAQs, alerts, notifications and more.
- Be a steward for the Aetna voice and tone at all times.
- Work onsite in the metro Cupertino, CA area in a collaborative environment
- Bachelors degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related field.
- 5-7 years experience creating content for consumer-facing products at a Fortune 50 company or top-tier media company.
- Experience working cross-functionally on teams to deliver a product.
- Proven track record of executing successful content strategies.
- Must be savvy, flexible and able to handle pressure.
- A get-it-done attitude is a must.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Communications/ is desired
- Marketing/ is desired
- Aetna/ is desired
- Information Management/ is desired
- Functional – Communications//7-10 Years
- Functional – Project Management//
- Functional – Marketing//
- Functional – Quality Management//
- Technical – Remote Access///
- Technical – Multimedia///
- Technical – Desktop Tools///
- Technical – Aetna Applications///
- General Business/Communicating for Impact/ADVANCED
- General Business/Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen/ADVANCED
- General Business/Managing Sales Relationships/ADVANCED
- Leadership/Collaborating for Results/ADVANCED
- Leadership/Developing and Executing Strategy/ADVANCED
- Sales/Knowing Markets/ADVANCED
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
This is an excellent opportunity to help shape a nascent team within Marketing and influence how Aetna plans, creates and deliver content to our users. Lots of opportunity to learn new skills, work cross functionally and have direct impact on Marketing goals.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidate’s data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Percent of Travel Required
0 – 10%
Potential Telework Position
Full or Part Time
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.