To promote ArangoDB we engage both with the open source community and enterprise customers. As Technical Writer (f/m) you will take on a meaningful role in shaping our presence in the market to evangelize our products as part of our Technical Communications Team. This position is not just about boring documentation, you can craft and be the voice of ArangoDB.
Our headquarter ArangoDB Inc. is in San Francisco (US), our secondary location is in Cologne (Germany) and our diverse team includes workmates at remote locations worldwide. So do you prefer your desk at home or do you want to join our modern family at one of our locations? Your choice.
About the Role
- You will write, edit and publish technical content like technical blog posts, case studies, whitepapers and articles for relevant tech publications,
- Coordinate with the Product Management and Development Team to create new materials
- And craft Trainings and Tutorials for adopters and long-time users
- To do so, you work closely with Marketing and PR for the publication of the content
- Validated communication skills and the ability to pass on complex technical information clearly and fitted for the target audience
- IT/Development background or a track record in technical writing for complex technical products
- Experience delivering content through a variety of channels including blog posts, technical guides, training materials and PR
- Ability to prioritize in a dynamic work environment
The over 40 minds of ArangoDB come from 4 different continents and over a dozen countries. Diverse backgrounds enable us to see new solutions. We love this diversity and encourage everyone who is curious and visionary to join the multi-model movement.
To apply for this job please visit arangodb-gmbh.breezy.hr.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.