At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Over 400,000 video professionals use Frame.io to seamlessly share media and gather timestamped feedback from team members and clients. Simply put, we help companies create better video, together.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto and a host of other phenomenal investors. We’ve built a highly functional and market-leading product used and loved by companies such as Turner, Facebook, Disney, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re still in the early days of transforming the way the world collaborates on video, and we are on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
- 3+ years experience designing and shipping user-centric product experiences
- Able to provide samples of work that show complex and creative UX solutions, exceptional visual design and solid information architecture
- Experience working in a very collaborative, fast-paced, iterative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals and basic animation principles
- You love to solve problems, and can think about high-level product strategy and vision
- You believe that product and design decisions are inextricably linked
- You obsess over details and are excited to polish until your work is pixel perfect
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated, and super organized
- You are unafraid to have your opinion changed (strong beliefs, loosely held)
- You enjoy shipping small, quick experiments to validate your ideas and opinions
- Design simple, elegant, data driven, user-centric experiences that delight users
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Help shape the product strategy and vision
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business goals into unique product experiences
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap and Whiskey Library
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.