The Sr. Manager, Paid Social Media Marketing will be responsible for developing targeted marketing strategies to support our marketplaces, as well as creating, analyzing and optimizing paid social campaigns. This includes defining campaign objectives by brand, determining the target audience, building supporting ad units and partnering with engineering to automate campaign management through the Facebook API. The expectation is to engage in continuous testing and optimization for performance.
The ideal candidate has a depth of experience with Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms and is fired up to effectively build, manage and optimize paid social media marketing campaigns to generate maximum ROAS and customer growth while continually scaling spend. The high-energy candidate is very familiar with ad technologies and comfortable with large data sets from which he/she will draw actionable insights.
OpenSky (OSP) has a fast moving collaborative culture focused on getting results. This requires candidates to be extremely motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Plan and manage campaigns on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat, working within Kenshoo and the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize campaigns.
- Determine set-up, including partnering with an marketing analyst on testing methodologies, reporting, and optimization requirements, ensuring full impact and efficiency of each campaign.
- Measure, analyze and optimize efforts and effectively communicate your strategy, successes and learnings to the broader team and leadership.
- Communicate weekly progress on all marketplace social campaigns and provide insights that highlight the story behind the data.
- Advise on paid social media content calendars to support merchant marketing events.
- QA the campaign builds and initial data to ensure successful launch and delivery.
- Evaluate and recommend new online marketing opportunities and technologies.
- Develop strong working relationships with social vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings, alpha and beta test opportunities.
- Leverage research tools and resources to plan campaign tactics that adhere to marketplace goals and target audiences. Research industry benchmarks by platform and marketplace vertical.
- Brainstorm creative concept ideas and targeting tactics based on best practices for new ad tests.
- Creative with strategies and discovers unique angles and approaches in order to generate more traffic and conversions for market places.
- 4+ years in a paid social media marketing role, managing Facebook and other social media marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Advanced Excel skills, including experience analyzing large data sets and surfacing actionable insights
- Experience working with data analysts on large data sets, relational databases, statistical software to automate and optimize social performance
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (direct response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Project manage complex work streams
- Ability to optimize complex opportunities
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Strong understanding of the Facebook APIs, ad tech, and experience building mobile apps
- Understanding of the full web technology stack and mobile to best partner with engineering resources for automation
- Strong understanding of creative best practices and ongoing advances in direct response marketing
To apply for this job please visit www.sourcesellship.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.