- Provide leadership and management to a team of digital marketing analysts, researchers, marketing content developers, and reporting support personnel.
- Lead by example, communicate company decisions with enthusiasm, foster positive attitudes, and reinforce competency model principles. Mentor and develop team functions to maximize value and adapt to changing needs of our organization.
- Serve as point of escalation to remove roadblocks and ensure continued progress. Measure staff performance and provide feedback to best align talents to company
- Manage all two-way communication between the Customer Service Management (CSM) Analytics team and members of Brand Management, Corporate Communications and North American Zone Quality Assurance. This includes providing routine and ad hoc reporting, and following up with clients to ensure the reports are meeting their needs and inquiring if any additional information is needed. Information is also brought from the brand teams back into the department for training on items such as new products and new initiatives enacted by the brand.
- Manage the coordination and execution of all phases of customer experience research projects including: research design, budget management, implementation, analysis, reporting and presentation of findings.
- Consult with leadership to assess performance and provide strategic direction on company and industry issues based on research. This includes working with internal and external agencies to conduct CX research for ABI, while identifying opportunities for alignment of research efforts for the entire North American Zone
- Manage the development of new processes and procedures for the implementation of New Demand into the CSM Analytics team through the use of best practices and knowledge obtained from the Projects team during the transition period. This includes script development, knowledge tool and CRM system maintenance, training of CSM team, and follow-up monitoring to ensure successful execution.
- Manage execution of hyper-local digital marketing, CRM/e-mail marketing, and other outbound e-mail communications including planning, acquisition, customer engagement measures, analytics and segmentation, and reporting.
- Customer database management including overseeing opt in-opt out processes, registry compliance as needed, and communication with NAZ digital marketing and Brand teams to ensure delivery on expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree required (emphasis in business/marketing or related field). MBA preferred
- Minimum of five years’ experience in consumer goods industry in the areas of marketing, customer service, or sales preferred. Minimum of three years managing people. Experience with social media platforms and measures important.
- Highly skilled in customer experience/service protocols, report writing, and quality control. Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills required. In-depth knowledge of descriptive statistics is essential. Also important to have an understanding of statistical inference using hypothesis testing and regression.
- Advanced computer software proficiency (including: Microsoft Office, Business Objects, Power BI)
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while working independently to ensure project completion.
- Strong communication, follow-up, organizational, and presentation skills. Ability to convey complex ideas using Presentation skills desirable.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there’s more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. We have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we’ve grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit abinbev.taleo.net.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.