About Blackhawk Network:
Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. Blackhawk platforms and solutions enable the management of stored value products, promotions and rewards programs in retail, ecommerce, financial services and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Hawk Commerce division offers technology solutions to businesses and direct to consumers. The Hawk Incentives division offers enterprise, SMB and reseller partners an array of platforms and branded value products to incent and reward consumers, employees and sales channels. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Blackhawk operates in 26 countries. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com, hawkcommerce.com, hawkincentives.com or our product websites GiftCards.com, giftcardmall.com, GiftCardLab.com and OmniCard.com.
At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Put your talent for storytelling and relentless curiosity to use on our energetic marketing team. We have many stories to tell about the rapidly changing world of employee engagement, our customers, and how we’re helping to transform organizations to empower their employees and managers through solutions such as recognition and measurement to drive business outcomes. We’re looking for a creative, self-motivated individual with some delightful combination of the following skills: marketing and web content writing, content management, video production, and influencer social media marketing.
As a content marketing manager at Achievers, you will be responsible for writing and researching blog posts, sales collateral, interactive media assets, and long-form thought leadership content. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading content, you will also create content for promotions, events (roadshows and customer conference), email newsletters, online outreach campaigns, and social media postings. Strong communication and organization skills are essential to this role. As we are in a fast-paced industry, this position requires the ability to work under tight deadlines and with maximum flexibility.
- Research and write content for online and offline marketing deliverables such as product brochures, customer testimonials and case studies, white papers, advertising materials, email campaigns, and blog posts with the purpose to create awareness, attract prospects and drive conversion.
- Manage and plan internal and external communications strategies and tactics for various market segments across a range of digital channels
- Work and collaborate cross functionally to mobilize people to assist in the production of content, interview internal and external stakeholders, build your stable of sources
- Maintain and develop the necessary content assets
- Develop hyper-targeted content for key segments, verticals and decision-makers in alignment with corporate growth initiatives and programs
- Assist demand generation with top of the funnel content distributed across a wide variety of owned and paid media channels, and through organic earned impressions.
- Curate and contribute to a host of social media platforms to build brand awareness
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, social media and events
- Work cooperatively with key team members, vendors and customers
- Monitor content performance to understand which topics and formats resonate, and adjust accordingly
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, retail or related field
- A portfolio of work and completed projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field
- Strong writing, editing skills; ability to write clearly and concisely in a way that is understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Reliable copy editor and proofreader
- Experience with a content management system
- Basic Adobe Photoshop, photo-taking and video-editing skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, and a willingness to understand performance data
- Experience with creating content for organic results (SEO)
- Insightful team player, willing to lend a hand (and opinion) to a variety of projects
- Strong, emotion-invoking storytelling skills translatable across many mediums
- Solid portfolio with incredible content and measurable results; active blogger a plus
- Proven track record of driving a successful content strategy across channels
- Action and results-oriented: rolls-up sleeves and tackles work head-on – no task is too small or insignificant for you
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and collaborative environment
- Never satisfied with the status quo – always looking for opportunities to improve
- Strategy is not complete unless it includes metrics and clear definitions of success
- Excellent communicator, collaborator, and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Team player who is enthusiastic about helping out across the team, and learning new skills within the marketing function
- Can work as an individual contributor or in a group and is driven.
Engaging and retaining top talent is the #1 issue facing enterprise organizations today. Because the employee experience has a direct impact on the customer experience, leaders across the board are seeking solutions to optimize their investments in the employee experience. Achievers, a Blackhawk Network company, helps companies identify opportunities in 3 key areas; Leveraging recognition and reward strategies to drive and align behavior, providing real-time engagement measurement for identifying problem areas early on and comprehensive data insights to understand the impact on a company’s KPIs. Our SaaS solution and services drive impact on business critical outcomes and quickly demonstrate that we are a need to have solution for organizations who understand the impact their people can have on the business. Achievers has demonstrated continuous success continuously through our research and customers. Our customer base includes some of the most significant companies in their industry and the world; Ericsson, Rogers, Smart & Final, Visa, Bayer, and Samsung. To learn more about Achievers, visit our website at https://www.achievers.com/.
To apply for this job please visit careers-blackhawknetwork.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.