- Lead strategy and execution of all of consumer-facing paid, owned and earned digital media, creative & content development, media optimization, CRM programs and measurement for the brand
- Management and oversight of multiple digital creative agencies, content providers, media buying agencies, digital influencers, analytics providers and other third party integrators
- Constantly stay current on the dynamics of the digital industry; knowledge of key trends and best practices
- Work with Digital Innovation team on design and execution of pilots
- Manage budget and advocate for appropriate funding for all campaigns and other activations
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or Executive MBA preferred
- 3-5 years Marketing experience. +3 years of digital experience
- Experience in Integrated Marketing Communications, Brand management, and Digital creative development. Consumer Research/Segmentation and Digital media buying is a plus
- Experience in Social Media, including content creation/curating and community management
- Experience in implementing Mobile apps, CRM, Search, Website development and analytics
- Excellent analytical and communication skills – verbal and written.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there’s more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. We have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we’ve grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit abinbev.taleo.net.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.