Help us help our customers realize their dreams of a beautiful home! -Join The #1 Furniture Company-Join The #1 Furniture Brand
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Design, Build, Deliver:
Using our internationally acclaimed in-house design team, we create the look without paying expensive design fees. Then, by adhering to some of the most efficient production standards in the world, we are able to maximize productivity and minimize waste, generating additional savings for you. Finally, all orders are filled from strategically located regional warehouses and are serviced by our own fleet of trucks, the largest in the industry.
The Social Media Strategist will support the social media and marketing teams by engaging our community on social platforms, monitoring online conversations, developing new content and helping develop and drive our social voice. This position will also help coordinate communication between both internal teams and agency partners. The Social Media Strategist will also communicate key initiatives, dates and promotions and stay abreast of changes in the online marketing environment supporting the objectives of the organization.
Makes non-routine choices within established precedent, considering objectives, under limited supervision; performs intermediate troubleshooting or analysis; problems require interpretation of data using generally prescribed procedures; frequent interaction to provide basic information and/or occasional interaction requiring detailed procedural explanations or technical responses.
Primary Job Functions:
- Ideate and make recommendations for social media engagement content.
- Create social media plans and collaboratively manage social media calendar.
- Monitor and provide reporting on social media campaign performance to management.
- Assist in social media channel community management, content creation, digital public relations, promotions, partnerships, blogger and influence outreach initiatives and outreach events.
- Collaborate with the greater marketing team to ensure that social campaigns support business objectives.
- Identify and drive opportunities to continuously improve social media channels and digital marketing performance.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Secondary Job Functions:
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- Develop and work with marketing designers to build out local level marketing campaigns to include multi-channel advertising elements such as, circulars, direct mailers, in-store POP, etc.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing or social media space, Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly active in multiple social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Knowledge of blogging and/or editorial writing
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities changes on short notice
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ashley Furniture via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ashley Furniture. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ashley Furniture as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
To apply for this job please visit ashleyfurniture.avature.net.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.