Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Specialist to be located in our Lincolnshire, IL Corporate Office location.
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for formulating and executing social and content engagement strategies, and social advertising strategies that build the global Klein Tools brand. This position develops and executes social media marketing and advertising campaigns, and selects media and formats to align with corporate priorities and program KPIs. This position continually monitors and measures each social media channel and works closely with the Customer Service and Marketing teams.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
1. Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including community management.
2. Create, oversee and manage all content (images, video, and text) published via social media with review and approval from the Manager, E-Business.
3. Develop relevant content as needed.
4. Monitor, listen, and respond to customers in the brand’s voice to assist in cultivating leads and sales.
5. Monitor evolving market conditions, consumer preferences, emerging technologies and platforms, and relevant digital trends to enhance social and content capabilities.
6. Design, create, and manage promotions and paid social advertising campaigns with the guidance from the Manager, E-Business.
7. Analyze key metrics and produce reports to review with the Manager, E-Business in order to adjust strategies as needed.
8. Work collaboratively with Customer Service, Marketing, IT and other cross-functional partners, ensuring digital strategies are fully integrated.
9. Create efficient processes and demonstrate effective project management to drive execution of initiatives.
10. Serve as subject matter expert for internal stakeholders, providing strategic social media expertise to integrate social media best practices within their consumer-facing processes and digital programs.
11. Oversee communication elements and Social Media integration points with the Sharepoint intranet, focusing on internal employee communication.
12. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, English, or Communications or equivalent experience and a minimum of one year of relevant work experience (required).
Must possess digital marketing experience managing corporate social media marketing programs. Knowledge of setting up and managing paid social media ad campaigns. Knowledge of social media management tools (i.e. Sprout, Hootsuite, Spredfast) and best practices related to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a plus.
Strong digital analytics and metric skills. Ability to strategically use social media as a tool to establish and enhance meaningful relationships with consumers.
Advanced organization and project management skills preferred. Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach to achieving business results and working across internal teams. Effective communication and presentation skills.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
To apply for this job please visit careers-kleintools.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.