SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING COORDINATOR
Do you have a natural sense of curiosity? A passion for storytelling and connecting the dots? An obsession with seeing projects through to fruition? We’d love to hear from you.
HUBweek is looking for a Social Media & Marketing Coordinator to help plan, produce, and monitor our marketing activities, with a focus on content and social media. HUBweek is a lean, growing startup and this role requires someone who is incredibly detail-oriented and creative, with stellar writing skills, a good visual eye and the ability to multitask. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing HUBweek’s owned properties, as well as working with the marketing team to manage and execute against the broader marketing plan.
What’s in it for you? HUBweek is a crash course in all things marketing, with exposure to a number of other functions throughout your experience. You’ll get to learn from and meet some pretty inspiring creators and innovators in Boston, too.
– Social Media Management
– Develop, schedule and monitor monthly editorial calendar across all HUBweek channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Medium, YouTube, LinkedIn, email, website and Instagram
– Write thoughtful, engaging and relevant content that delivers on HUBweek’s value proposition and overarching content strategy
– Collaborate with broader HUBweek team to develop deep understanding of various programs, partners, and the community to co-develop highly engaging and relevant content that establishes HUBweek as a thought leader
– Engage with our community on a daily basis by communicating with followers, answering inquiries and responding to comments/posts in a timely manner
– Uncover new tactics or channels HUBweek should pursue and coordinate fun engagement opportunities that bring our channels to life (i.e. bi-weekly Twitter chats)
– Lead efforts and schedule development for real-time content efforts during HUBweek, including Facebook Live
– Monitor and report on social analytics and audience data to optimize efforts
– Content and Project Management
– Co-develop and monitor paid media plan; ensure that we hit all of our deliverables on time and on budget
– Oversee creative development, deployment/trafficking of marketing assets including email, advertising, partner materials, and more
– Manage development of HUBweek 2018 program, ensuring that it is delivered on time, on strategy and to spec
– Develop system to store and archive all marketing assets including press clips, advertisements, video, photography, and printed collateral
– Collaborate with designer and vendors to source and deliver all marketing materials (e.g. business cards, flyers, postcards, swag, etc.)
– Assist in content and asset development and maintenance on the HUBweek website and ensure that all content is relevant, up-to-date and in the HUBweek tone and voice
– Track HUBweek marketing budget on a weekly basis
– Be the eyes and ears of the HUBweek brand; ensure that the HUBweek team and partners are meeting brand standards and guidelines
– Track all HUBweek sponsor and partner marketing efforts to ensure we are hitting our goals; collaborate with business development team in sponsorship marketing delivery
– Ongoing competitive, market and content research to support curatorial and content development efforts and identify new opportunities
– Conduct outreach to potential media partners
– Collaborate with HUBweek PR team on influencer outreach strategy and coordinate outreach and relationship management with various influencers
– Develop press releases and manage local/collegiate media outreach in collaboration with HUBweek PR team
– Serve as one of the primary contacts for media requests, coordinate access to executives & speakers, manage media contacts, pitch outwardly facing press stories as needed
– Identify opportunities to attend and promote HUBweek at community events throughout the year; collaborate with broader team on other experiential efforts
– 2+ years experience managing social channels, writing content and/or working as a marketing coordinator or related role
– Impeccable writing and communication skills
– A critical eye and attention to detail
– Familiarity with and interest in the innovation/creative scenes in Greater Boston and a passion for the HUBweek mission
– Impeccable project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and see them from conception to completion, on time and on budget
– Self-starter who can work independently and excel in a fast-paced, high-pressure/high-reward and iterative setting, with minimal supervision
– Familiarity with digital marketing and inbound marketing tactics
– Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
– Basic knowledge of design principles (experience with Photoshop/Illustrator a plus)
– Experience with social media management/measurement tools, particularly HubSpot, Facebook and Google Analytics
– Most importantly, you are kind
To apply for this job please visit chj.tbe.taleo.net.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.