Esurance is hiring a Social Media Coordinator to join our growing Social Media team in San Francisco. As the Social Media Coordinator you will support the design, management and measurement of Esurance social media programs. In addition, you will assist with various types of social media campaigns to help build the Esurance brand and increase awareness, engagement and consideration while working closely with cross functional groups, collaborating with marketing, sponsorship, creative teams and outside vendors.
- Supports all aspects of social media across the Esurance business, including: performance marketing, branded content, community management, sponsorships and advertising
- Assists with building social media campaign budgets and media plans – all stages of the funnel
- Helps review weekly optimizations and gives feedback
- Supports team in maintaining the social media content calendar
- Supports social community management
- Actively uses social media monitoring tools and helps produce action-oriented insights
- Assist in competitive landscape presentations
- Actively participates in creative brainstorming and ideation
- Develops strong working relationships with publishers and vendors
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Advertising, Sponsorships, Legal, Creative, Business Intelligence, Direct Marketing and Production
- Coordinates meetings and assists in creating presentation materials
- Keeps abreast of current social media industry trends and shares relevant information with team
- Seeks, investigates and pursues innovative social opportunities
- Participates in events on behalf of the company, where needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to think both creatively and analytically
- Demonstrated awareness of social media platforms
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field and/or equivalent education
To apply for this job please visit jobs-esurance.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.