Minimum: $21.91 – Maximum: $33.97
Responsible for guiding social media strategy, managing campaigns and developing content to build engagement across Saint Joseph Health System’s (SJHS) social media platforms. Reporting to the Manager of Public Relations, the social media account manager will work across all SJHS Regional assets and serve as a voice of our brand to patients, influencers and advocates and will act as a key conduit to executing on oursocial strategies and increasing earned media value.
1. Actively demonstrates the organization’s mission and core values, and conducts oneself at all times
in a manner consistent with these values.
2. Knows and adheres to all laws and regulations pertaining to patient health, safety and medical information.
3. Develops, manages and posts the social media content for each platform – including visuals and copy in the brand aesthetic and voice – across our social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.
4. Creates a social media calendar that includes the right balance of original brand content plus usergenerated content.
5. Engages in daily ongoing, two-way proactive conversations with followers in a social media friendly
and knowledgeable voice, as well as respond to questions, with speed and sound judgment.
6. Develops, presents and implements ongoing ideas to engage with followers for each social platform
on a daily basis.
7. Identifies issues, patterns and trends daily in consumer comments/inquiries and conveys
information to the appropriate departments.
8. Coordinates paid media efforts and maintains budgets on all social platforms
9. Tracks industry trends stays up to date on new social medial tools, best practices and how
organizations are using them to ensure all social platforms are directionally aligned and poised to
be an early adopter of new technologies
10. Prepares internal reports on usage and engagement statistics to monitor performance against
business objectives and ROI.
11. Participates in the creative process for social media photography and video production, ensuring
that content creation is based on social media analytics and in line with target audiences.
12. Captures engaging visual content including video and photography for social media channels.
13. Performs other duties consistent with purpose of job as directed.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
Education: Four year degree in journalism, videography, public relations, marketing communications.
Experience: Understands how to create “social media-friendly voice” to build authentic, relevant, interactive consumer conversations and relationships. 2+ year of experience in marketing or social media management.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to navigate among multiple constituents, platforms and communities to ensure strategies/goals are understood and met.
Expert knowledge of social networking channels, familiar with social media monitoring tools and highly active daily life in online and social media.
Demonstrates a 24/7 approach to responsibilities. Working knowledge of Adobe Create Suite with experience in Photoshop, in addition to working knowledge of iMovie. Assigned hours within your shift, starting time, or days of work are subject to change based on departmental and/or organizational needs.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.trinity-health.org.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.