Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Experts – Location3 is a digital marketing agency that delivers enterprise-level strategy with local market activation. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 55+ full-time employees who develop and execute digital marketing strategies for global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the digital performance of client partners in industries such as Travel & Hospitality, Education, Healthcare, Restaurants, Retail, Financial Services, Telecomm, Franchise Systems and more.
Location3 is looking for passionate people who want to work with a performance-driven company. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek, and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We believe collaboration is key to driving outcomes, and our open office environment contributes to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important, and our company golf day, ski day, and monthly town hall happy hours work to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, 401K and a deeply discounted gym membership.
We are looking for a seasoned and dynamic SEO Specialist to be responsible for the full lifespan of SEO campaigns—setting strategic direction, executing tasks, ongoing management, optimization and monitoring, and reporting and insight analysis. The SEO Account Manager will work on a dedicated client team and continually support and lead integration efforts with other digital and media services. Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on SEO.
- Responsible for determining client SEO strategy and identifying tactics across multiple search engines to ensure client goals are met and exceeded:
- Site-side technical optimizations
- Site architecture/organization
- Keyword mapping
- Content development recommendations
- Link building direction
- Daily monitoring and management of SEO campaigns
- SEO reporting, analysis and insights
- SEO content development scope creation and collaboration with creative team for production
- SEO content calendar management
- Client communication and consulting
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert for SEO on dedicated team
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO
- In-depth knowledge of site-side and off-site SEO execution
- In-depth knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Enthusiasm for the digital marketing industry
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to work well with others while maintaining degree of autonomy
- Proven success of SEO advancement
- SEO keyword research and page mapping experience
- Site-side optimization experience including on-page and off-site content optimization
- Knowledge of technical SEO items
- Knowledge of local SEO optimization techniques
- Experience with SEO monitoring tools such as analytics platforms, Webmaster Tools, Moz and positioning tools
- Understanding of white hat link building tactics
- Self-starter current on continual changes in algorithms
- Experience in social media, PPC and/or display and affiliate marketing a plus
- Experience with performance based PPC campaign build and optimization
- Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam – Qualified Individual
- Google Search Advertising Advanced Exam – Qualified Individual
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.