Visiture is a rapidly growing eCommerce agency headquartered in Charleston, SC with a thriving office in Midtown Atlanta as well. We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our team. We are seeking someone who craves a challenge and is passionate about search engine marketing. Visiture markets its services to a broad range of retailers looking to increase their online sales and profitability.
Visiture markets its services to a broad range of retailers (and some larger lead gen clients) looking to increase their online sales and profitability. Our SEO program is an affordable, effective (industry leading) & completely white hat (ethical) offering.
Visiture is seeking an Account Manager responsible for Content Coordination to be part of our SEO services team. The Account Manager will drive strategy and be responsible for content creation and production. You will work closely with the SEO Client Services and content writers to implement the initiatives underlying our Client’s SEO strategy.
You will report directly to the Manager of SEO Client Services. You will be managing client relationships and relationships with the writers. This includes advising clients on SEO best practices, topic selection, content writing and posting.
- 2+ years experience as a full-time search engine optimization specialist or related position.
- A comprehensive knowledge of SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, AdWords (keyword tool), and Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of online retail (eCommerce) businesses and website migrations or re-platforms a huge plus.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and the “white hat” way.
- Advanced knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and techniques.
- Ability to set and execute strategies to improve the organic rankings of Visiture’s SEO clients.
- Keyword research to identify and discover new targeting keywords and explore content strategy.
- Conduct market research & competitive analysis to assess strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of online marketing strategy.
- Work with the SEO team to monitor, track, and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis. Ability to pivot/optimize SEO campaigns as necessary.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO tools and techniques and communicate learnings to non-SEO experts in a mentoring role.
- Solid work ethic, adaptable to a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Very detail oriented.
- Strong, solid team player.
- Strong self-motivator with the ability to prioritize and multi-task independently.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent professional, communication skills both verbal and written.
- Resourceful – with the ability to research and solve problems independently.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and/or Google apps (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree in a field of study around marketing or computer science.
- Certification with Google Analytics & Google AdWords.
- A strong knowledge of Brian Dean & Neil Patel philosophies.
- A proven track record of successfully optimizing eCommerce SEO efforts.
- A master’s degree in a field of study around marketing or computer science.
- Customer Service experience.
Location: Downtown – Charleston, SC
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience. 401K, health allowance, parking and unlimited vacation included.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
How to apply: Email cover letter and resume to: career AT visiture dot com (preferred method) with subject “SEO Content Strategist”
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.