Did you know that 2/3 of Americans can’t pass a basic financial literacy test? It’s true. We’re looking for a Senior Writer/Editor who wants to help change that by educating and engaging our client’s customers.
In this role, you’ll spend the majority of your time writing content marketing copy for a consumer audience for Bluespire’s financial (and healthcare) clients. You’ll write everything from website copy and long-form content to AdWords copy and YouTube scripts. You’ll also collaborate with internal team members and interface with clients as needed.
And for the sake of being upfront about all of our expectations, your resume should hit a few bullet points:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism or a related area
- Experience in financial services marketing (consumer or B2B) is a major plus. Healthcare too? Even better.
- A working understanding of paid digital advertising tactics, including display, PPC and social ads, and how those inform a strategy to drive traffic and engagement.
- Outstanding command of the English language and attention to detail with expertise writing content specific to all channels, particularly web and email.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines while prioritizing workload.
- A passion for new technology and social tools.
- Writing experience for an ad agency, in-house agency or marketing firm a plus!
Show us why you should be our next Writer by sending a resume, salary requirements and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.