Sr Product Designer
Consider your favorite clothing brands, the smartphone in your hand, or even your favorite mobile application. Try to think about what makes these things truly great. Often times, the success of any product can come down to one simple, and yet incredibly complex, concept: design. In 2018 we now have the ability to form a marriage between the best engineers and the best designers to create something as beautiful externally, as it is internally.
Coffee Meets Bagel is looking for the latter half of this union. We are seeking a passionate, and uniquely talented Senior Product Designer to help bring our amazing under-the-hood tech, to the forefront of every user across the world in the palm of their hands through design and UX/UI!
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, marketers, and engineers to provide key user insights from research that will help define the product roadmap and drive the creation of engaging, high-quality user experiences.
- Produce high fidelity and low fidelity specifications in a fast-paced environment
- Ideate, advocate for, and deliver high-quality designs in line with business goals
- Design flows, wireframes, and prototypes of intuitive interactive design
- Lead relevant and thoughtful conversations within cross-functional teams to promote design-thinking and customer-centric culture
- Stay current with OS updates and technological advances on mobile platforms
- Research software and make sure were using and have access to the best tools to create their work
- Ensure consistency of the CMB brand in the iOS and Android products
- 7+ years of professional design experience, with at least 2+ years Mobile Product Design Experience shipping consumer facing apps
- A brilliant portfolio of UI/UX design that showcases your detail oriented, polished, and engaging work
- Have a desire to understand big picture goals and be able to translate the vision into an engaging overall mobile user experience
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced workplace
- Passion for the CMB product and customers is essential – you don’t have to be single but you must want to help people make lasting connections!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrable ability to articulate and be persuasive
- Expert mastery of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Pixate… Or similar prototyping tool
Coffee Meets Bagel is helping people around the world fall in love and we LOVE what we do! Come to work every day in our slick new office right in downtown off the Powell Street BART station. We have all the usual startup perks including fully stocked snack bar, catered lunches, flexible work hours, unlimited vacation policy, happy hours, and more!
Or work from wherever you are from the comfort of your home or the bustle of your favorite coffee shop. We believe in hiring the best engineers wherever they are and strive to create an inclusive and collaborative work environment, even for remote employees!
Check out our tech engineering blog to get a closer look at what we’ve got going on under the hood! Or maybe you want some deeper insight on the culture at CMB? Jump over to keyvalues.io to see what our engineering team is all about 🙂
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.