Powerful web form & data collection solution, Salesforce integration. We help you drive leads, increase productivity & streamline workflows.
Welcome to FormAssembly's first Facebook Live broadcast! We'll go over upcoming feature updates and answer your product questions in the comments section. Head over to www.formassembly.com/roadmap for additional info!Posted by FormAssembly on Monday, July 10, 2017
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
- We’re looking for talented and experienced cross-discipline OOP programmers to help improve and expand our web-based application, FormAssembly.com. This is not a position for ‘wordpress developers’.
- The ideal candidate can craft code that is robust and easy to maintain. They can seamlessly between back-end development, front-end development, and automated testing.
- You’ll work on our LAMP and mobile applications, occasionally on new projects with a clean slate, for which you’ll help pick the best technologies, architecture, and tools.
- Youll work autonomously or with the team depending on the sprint, and you will get many opportunities to share, teach, and learn from your coworkers.
- Your work will get in front of tens of thousands of users and help make data collection easier for a lot of people, from schools enrolling students to large corporations improving their business processes.
- Position is full-time, in Bloomington, Indiana or Fully Remote from a US timezone. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time.
- This is a role for experienced object oriented web application programmers only; a thorough PHP, JS, and SQL evaluation will be an early part of the interview process.
Must be able to:
- Implement automated tests in phpUnit, Behat/Selenium, Jasmine
- Understand and utilize OOP design patterns and write SOLID code
- Utilized run-time debugging to find and fix issues in complex code
- Engage in a positive fact based decision making process
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- Work US Eastern timezone business hours on a daily basis
- Provide thoughtful and well-written answers to application questions
- We offer a competitive salary with health benefits, 401K, flexible vacation time (1 month PTO), and remote work.
- A Macbook of your choice, and software tools as needed.
- A team of peers that are passionate about open source software and LAMP
To apply for this job please visit formassembly.workable.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.