Alliances & Channels
SENIOR DIRECTOR, REGIONAL PARTNER MARKETING
Onsite in San Francisco, CA (HQ)
As the Senior Director of Partner Marketing, you are responsible for creating the strategy and supporting the execution of dynamic marketing programs with regional consulting partners. The primary charter of this highly visible role is to support Salesforce’s go-to-market strategy through marketing programs that support the company’s growth goals. This role manages a team that supports AMER, EMEA & APAC partner marketing, as well as a team focused on delivering marketing assets at scale to all partners and all regions. This role works closely with Partner Sales, Partner programs, executive programs, public relations and partner communications.
About the Team
You’ll join a team that is passionate about driving executive and partner marketing programs that fuel growth, trust, inspiration and success for our partners and customers. The Partner Marketing team epitomizes Salesforce creativity, collaboration and core values, demonstrated though our relationships with our top partners, while delivering high-value co-marketing opportunities.
- Drive innovative partner co-marketing strategy and programs with top strategic alliance partners.
- Inspire, lead and support execution of joint marketing campaigns and tactics including internal and external events, demand generation programs and communications.
- Manage a team focused on partner marketing programs and marketing at scale activities.
- Assist with global event sponsorships and support event benefits including ensuring partners maximize their presence.
- Work cross-functionally with corporate, campaign, and product marketing teams to support Dreamforce and World Tour events.
- Provide support for marketing initiatives including collateral production and approvals, customer stories, press releases, videos, social media materials and more to drive both thought leadership and demand.
- Lead recurring marketing team calls with partners and Salesforce colleagues.
- Align with partner marketing leads and drive execution across teams.
- Share updates on strategies, plans and tactics with both Salesforce and Partner stakeholders.
- Responsible for campaign reporting to measure effectiveness and pipeline impact.
- Manage co-marketing funds to optimize the impact and results across assigned partners.
- Gather funding requests, prioritize and follow-through on budget commitments with Partners.
- Execute multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require balancing trade-offs and high-speed tactical execution.
- As a partner advisor and advocate, be an expert collaborator with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including marketing teams, legal, finance, support, and sales.
- Bachelor level degree with marketing focus. MBA desired.
- At least 10 years of high-tech marketing experience including campaigns, events, communications, preferably with a fast growth company
- Experience managing teams
- Passionate about the partner ecosystem
- Partner marketing experience with focus on systems integrators.
- Strong communication skills, high credibility presence.
- Experience curating needs and ideas to create a cogent strategy.
- Skillful at aligning marketing resources and adapting efforts across multiple stakeholders, above and beyond following an established plan.
- Experience with the Salesforce application including reporting and dashboards.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to develop and deliver campaigns and programs within a very high velocity, shifting environment.
- Sense of humor.
- Curiosity and ability to approach challenges with a “what if” mind-set.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.