Castlight Health is seeking a strategic and creative leader to take the helm of our corporate marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for helping Castlight maintain and expand its position at the forefront of the digital health industry. You will manage a small-but-mighty team responsible for developing our brand and vision, crafting the company’s corporate messaging, and managing our PR, website, social, and community building efforts. You will need to have experience driving marketing strategy, creating category-defining messaging, and working closely with field teams in order to set them up for success.
This is a key role in driving Castlight’s growth, now and for years to come. Reporting to our SVP of Growth, you will work closely with a wide range of functions at the company, including the executive team, investor relations, product marketing, demand generation, the sales team, and the customer success team. The ideal candidate will combine strategic vision, deep healthcare and marketing expertise, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to manage and support direct reports in the day-to-day responsibilities of Corporate Marketing. This person will thrive in a demanding, rapidly changing, highly cross-functional work environment.
- Set overarching corporate marketing strategy
- Define metrics and tracking processes to manage performance against goals
- Define and shepherd Castlight’s brand, voice, corporate positioning, and visual identity
- Run corporate communications for the company
- Manage our PR firm and run our PR function, including our speaker bureau, media relationships, and executive briefings
- Own the Castlight website and blog
- Run Castlight’s social presence
- Help drive community building efforts with customers, channels, and prospects
- Develop impactful content to help grow mindshare in the market, including thought leadership, announcements covering every aspect of Castlight’s business, core website copy, and research
- Manage Castlight’s relationships with advisory groups and research organizations
- Work closely with other marketing functions to run our integrated marketing calendar and campaigns throughout the year
- Work with our customer team to present a unified voice to our customers
- 8+ years of experience in enterprising marketing, or related functions (PR, advertising, etc.)
- Strong preference for candidates with direct experience in digital health technology
- Expertise and strong vision in healthcare and health benefits
- Accomplished people leader, adept at orchestrating a corporate marketing team, nurturing the careers of its members and developing strong cross-organizational relationships
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- “High-horsepower” thinker – “High Execution” doer
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills and ability to generate strong external and internal relationships
- Proven ability to run complex processes, navigate organizations, and lead meetings effectively and efficiently
- Accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strategic problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 10%
- BS/BA required, MBA preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.