The Digital Club Services Coordinator will act as a key member of the Digital Club Services team, helping to coordinate with our clubs to ensure they are maximizing their digital assets. This person will act as the day to day Club contact to help strengthen digital engagement, coordinate network-wide initiatives and support partners’ business goals.
- Work directly with Clubs to support their digital efforts
- Train club leads to use MLS Custom Drupal CMS and other digital platforms including, but not limited to, web, video, and mobile
- Assist clubs with HTML, CSS and responsive web design, as needed
- Provide support and training on social platforms and tools
- Coordinate digital advertising and sponsorship campaigns
- Prepare monthly reporting and analysis
- Identify trends and latest topics across digital, mobile and video to share best practices with Clubs in the form of webinars or helpful documentation
- Coordinate with the MLS Development to launch features, troubleshoot issues and integrate new products
- Act as a first line of support for digital initiatives
- Work closely with League Office departments to support League-wide campaigns
- Assist with organization and setup of tentpole events as required
- Maintain and update DCS calendar to schedule communications with Clubs around League initiatives, Club case studies, digital product updates, digital platform best practices, and more
- Work directly with internal departments and outside partners to communicate key information and assets
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years of experience running a website or blog
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems, Drupal strongly preferred
- Knowledge and deep understanding of Major League Soccer
- Understanding of digital marketing and advertising
- Familiarity with and understanding of best practices for social media, mobile and video
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
- High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity and compliance
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Bilingual preferred but not required (English, Spanish and/or French)
- Ability to travel and to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
To apply for this job please visit careers-mlssoccer.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.