AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
Supports the execution of marketing plans through the implementation of agreed marketing communication activities. Ensures the professional support of brand activities, new product introductions and promotions with appropriate packaging and support collateral in the agreed territories and channels.
**Position has the ability to be based in either Strongsville, OH or High Point, NC**
– Executes marketing promotion plans for new product launches (non-PR related aspects) including sales tools.
– Supports the conceptulsation and execution of Marketing campaings (inc,.agency management)
– Supports the management of brand positioning and brand architecture within guidelines. Consistent look & feel, tone of voice, graphic design, logos e.g. for International, Interpon, Sikkens, Interchar, Zweihorn, Awlgrip, Nautica, etc.
– Executes brand activation plans – including product and brand related advertising, promotions and sponsorship
– Creates direct Marketing products like mailings, newsletters and brochures.
– Coordinates sales promotion events e.g. trade shos, customer gifts, point of sales materials and training programmes.
– Maintains consistent use of proper house style and guards brand image and appearance.
– Supports SMU and country content for lead generation through websites, social media, apps and stores.
– Coordinates the timely delivery of the translated product-related information / marketing material to the key customers in the SMU.
– Develops, implements and maintains the E-catalogue and databases within the SMU.
– Works closely with Communications on story creation
– Contributes to the annual media plan for industry publications.
– Is familiar with all applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct/HSE standards and acts in compliance with all regulations.
Job requirements/Candidate profile
– Minimum BS degree in related field of study
– 5-10 years experience in marketing communications
– Experience with advertising in print and web media
– Experience developing and executing a strategic communications plan
– Ability to travel up to 25% across region (Mexico, Canada, U.S.)
As a leading coatings and specialty chemical company AkzoNobel is proud to offer a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, dental and vision coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and much more.
Employment at AkzoNobel is contingent upon the successful completion of both pre-employment background checks and drug screening. All candidates hired must be able to provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the US.
AkzoNobel is an E-Verify Employer.
AkzoNobel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.