Stage 4 Solutions delivers marketing services that enable Fortune 500 and emerging high-technology leaders to meet and exceed short-term and long-term business objectives. National and international clients utilize our market expertise and functional experience to fast-track critical initiative and fill resource gaps. Our highly collaborative approach includes a combination of rigorous planning, responsive project management, and ongoing communications.
Job Description :
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for a B2B Data Services start up. The company has a set of software defined data services solutions for large enterprises. They looking for a product marketing professional to update positioning and messaging and create a variety of marketing materials, including: datasheets, blogs, videos, customer success stories, social media posts, etc.
This is a 2 days per week, 6 month contract (extension possible) remote role. This is a w2 role with Stage 4 Solutions.
- Understand solutions offerings, in depth
- Update/enhance value propositions/messaging
- Assess current marketing documents, and propose changes/edits required
- Create new marketing content: datasheets, blogs, videos, customer success stories, social media posts, etc.
- 5+ years experience in the development of marketing content at B2B tech companies.
- Strong understanding of Data Storage, Data Services, and applications infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to express concepts in the form of crisp, value-based messages
- Prior experience with Enterprise or Cloud storage providers, preferred
- Bachelors Degree
To apply for this job please visit jobs.stage4solutions.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.