We help people find relevant content online, matching them with news, articles, blogs, videos, apps, products and other content they might to want to explore.
Taboola is looking for a passionate PR & Content Marketing Specialist to play a supporting role in sharing Taboola’s story through a variety of global PR & content initiatives. This person will work closely with the corporate marketing team and will be an experienced writer, social media manager, storyteller and media relations specialist.
- Gathering information on strategic partnerships, product updates and corporate milestones and creating first drafts of press releases and case studies
- Assist in coordination for global PR announcements with agencies by gathering and distributing final assets
- Create and manage supporting social media campaigns to accompany corporate announcements and events
- Develop and manage pipeline and applications for earned industry speaking opportunities and awards
- Monitor and flag news coverage and social media alerts for Taboola and competitors daily
- Respond and direct customer service requests on social channels to appropriate Taboola business department
- Regularly manage and and ensure exec bios, boilerplate, and regional statistics (comScore, key partners, etc.) are leveraged and available for PR briefings
- Develop recap reports for global and regional announcements and social media campaigns.
- Regularly update the website with fresh content including updated product features, management changes, press releases, etc.
- Assist with development and maintenance of master media list for key regions and master media coverage tracker
- Source media materials for marketing and product content; structure, and schedule content release.
- 1-2 years of PR & digital agency experience
- Strong writing skills and standards; an excellent communicator (written, verbal, and visual) that can turn complex concepts into clear, jargon-free content
- Knowledgeable of Cision, BusinessWire, WordPress, Google Analytics and other content management systems and digital analytics tools
- Familiarity with basic SEO principles and online marketing tools like WordPress, social media management tools and monitoring suites.
- Highly-organized and capable of balancing multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Desire to be part of something big; ability to be a good teammate
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with the digital advertising and online media ecosystem
- Spanish fluency
To apply for this job please visit careers.taboola.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.