We believe everyone should be able to participate and thrive in the economy. So we’re building tools that make commerce easier and more accessible to all. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, and our Cash app lets people pay each other back instantly. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. Let’s shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
Square is looking for a talented Partnership Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Your goal is to help grow Square’s seller base and make our partners more successful by conceptualizing and executing on innovative and exciting co-marketing programs.
Success looks like increasing the use of our partners integrations and joint product offerings, and ultimately extend our brand reach beyond our own ecosystem. You will be focused on strategizing, developing and executing intelligent, creative and results-driven co-branded campaigns, working together with key partners in the Square portfolio. You will identify efforts to support individual and multiple partners that allow us to continue growing our practice and serving the omnichannel needs of our sellers. You will also help our team to build and strengthen our Partnership Marketing function, which is unified in its passion for our sellers, and passion for partnerships.
The Partnerships Marketing Manager requires a strong background in technology and digital marketing. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be willing to pivot quickly from strategy to execution.
- Conceptualize, plan and implement integrated co-marketing initiatives in order to make our partners more successful (via leads, sign-ups) and grow Square’s Sellers (via increase in product attach)
- Be skilled in utilizing a mix of paid, earned and owned marketing channels including search, social, direct mail, SEO, content, native, experiential, email and more, in order to deliver effective cross-channel campaigns
- Strategize and execute on new partner launches, campaign announcements and ongoing/repeat or one-off campaigns
- Segment existing partners in order to prioritize and develop appropriate long term engagement plans. Identify new partners to work with and develop strong relationships
- Develop strong relationships with partnerships, product, creative, analytics and other channel marketing team members in order to run efficient projects
- Work with marketing analytics team in order to understand measurement systems and the incremental impact of partnership marketing activities. Use these insights to optimize and refine initiatives
- Drive innovation and creative thinking across the partnership marketing practice and marketing overall
- Manage project work (request, briefs, presentations, reviews), and participate in team budget, forecasting and workflow prioritization
- BA / BS or equivalent, or 5+ years of relevant experience in digital and partnerships marketing streams
- Strong influencing skills with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to forge strong relationships, manage cross-functional projects, and the abilities to communicate effectively and handle conflict
- Good balance of analytical skills and creative thinking
- Ability to balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
- Experience in platforms including Contentful, Adobe Creative Suite, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Looker, Marketo, and Salesforce
- Experience working with successful partnership networks including technology companies (integrators, resellers, agencies), payment networks or financial institutions, trade groups and business advisory boards
- A background in advertising, brand or marketing for a technology or finance company
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.