18-NUVOD3317: Marketing Specialist
Work Location: Nuvodia Business Center
Employment Status: Regular
Typical Work Days: M-F
Typical Start Time: 8:00am
Typical End Time: 5:00pm
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordination and execution of marketing events, campaigns and projects for the marketing and sales departments of Nuvodia. In addition, the Marketing Specialist will take the primary role in writing media releases as well as copy for events, promotions and campaigns.
The Marketing Specialist provides coordinating skills and expertise together with proficient writing skills. Organizational, communication (written, verbal and personal), problem solving, prioritizing and decision-making skills are routinely used in everyday activities. There is a minimum of supervision and appropriate initiative must be taken to complete projects by the deadlines given. The Marketing Specialist must be able to take direction well, work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced office environment in meeting task and project deadlines and other requests. The Marketing Specialist interacts with other departments within Nuvodia, outside vendors, media and the general public.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities listed below are required of the Marketing Specialist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Implements and coordinates communications that effectively describe and promote the organization and its internal/external clients.
• Prospect for new clients via phone, email and social media.
• Manage various task in the execution of Nuvodia’s social media strategy including content creation, postings and online positioning.
• Responsible for copywriting, editing, project management, scheduling, event planning/invites, and marketing projects including but not limited to newsletters, press releases, special events, promotions and advertising.
• Develops status reports either written or verbal to internal and external clients as requested by the CIO or CEO.
• Creates and/or updates content for special events, etc per direction of CEO.
• Plans, prepares materials, and executes/coordinates events such as trade shows booths, photo shoots, other special event programs, or meetings.
• Obtains, negotiates, and seeks approvals for contracts/agreements for use of third party facilities and advertising endeavors. Secures placement of advertising with various vendors.
• Conducts market research activities such as content research, analysis, preparation or reports/findings, lists, etc.
• Meets with internal/external clients to collect history and asses current needs in order to propose and present formal campaigns to clients using various media.
• Responsible for communicating with clients, shareholders, and employees regarding status and endorsement of specific projects. Serve as marketing contact CIO and CEO for specific projects or events.
• Schedules meetings as requested, including coordination of participants’ schedules, set-up of meeting rooms, meeting preparation, prepares agendas, taking minutes during meetings, meeting room clean-up, etc.
• Responsible for approved media relations for internal and external clients including, preparing and sending press releases, serving as a point of contact for media sources, and coordinating the requests for information solicited by media sources.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
• Education: Bachelors Degree in MIS, information science, computer science, software, engineering, business, other related field or equivalent experience
o Minimum five years of experience in sales
o Develop sales strategies, tactics and techniques based on client feedback and market environments.
o Focus selling messaging on needs of customer.
o Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
o Leadership ability, entrepreneurial attitude and a good team player.
o Strong training and presentation skills.
o Excellent negotiation and sales skills.
o Able to work under pressure and close deadlines.
• Computer Skills: Experience with the following computer applications is highly desired: Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio); Internet, Intranet
To apply for this job please visit careers.inlandimaging.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.