Be a part of the Subway® Group – the world’s largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
The Marketing Manager, Gift Card and Payments executes compelling marketing strategies for Subway related to the gift & payments solutions through Subway digital and in-restaurants channels. This person will play a critical role in ensuring Subway is optimizing the opportunity to reach new customers while more deeply engaging existing customers through sales and redemption of Subway Gift Cards in digital and in-restaurant channels. In addition, the person in this position is responsible for increasing revenue via initiatives that drive new and repeat traffic by way of co-branded payments marketing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leads payments cross-promotional opportunities and card linked offers to optimize payments partner marketing incentive funds in collaboration with IPC Payments Team. Manages marketing relationships with payments providers (Visa, MC, Discover, Amex, PayPal, Venmo, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.).
- Collaborate with Subway legal on marketing related contracts.
- Defines Subway Digital Payments experience requirements. Collaborate with key partners to drive the payments marketing and capabilities roadmap. Audit existing payments solutions to define, advocate for and prioritize enhancements.
- Defines and manages payments brand, tender type and marketing performance KPI’s.
- Develop in-restaurant & Subway Digital gift card marketing strategy (annual calendar, image strategy, creative briefs, Subway Card Style Guide)
- Lead in-restaurant & Subway Digital gift card internal communication & training strategy (STS coms, Partners intranet content, window playbooks, local marketing liaison)
- Identify and execute In-restaurant & Subway Digital gift card promotions (in-shop promotions, crew incentives, loyallty-cross promotions, etc.)
- Develop KPI’s, analysis and sales forecasting for in-restaurant and Subway digital gift card program.
- Collaborate with international teams (inclusive of Canadian FAF team) on in-restaurant and Subway Digital gift card programs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Understanding of the gift & payments landscape and/or strong Fintech marketing background
- Self-motivated with experience in a highly matrixed organization
- Collaborator whom thrives in team environment
- Strategic & innovative thinker
- Demonstrated leadership in taking accountability, acting with a sense of urgency and delivering plans with passion and ambition
- Experience within a franchisees organization
- Proven project management, organization and leadership skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.