Fonteva’s Marketing team is hiring a Copywriter to assist in drafting various communications including thought leadership content, web copy, blogs, social media posts, marketing collateral, brochures, direct marketing campaigns, and similar creative works. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to use compelling language to convey carefully crafted messages across multiple mediums including digital advertising, email campaigns, websites, video and social media. The incumbent should have a desire to learn B2B marketing strategies and have an interest in corporate communications.
- Work with the marketing team to understand and execute content strategy for Fonteva digital campaigns
- Assist in preparing content blogs, whitepapers, marketing emails, social media posts, website copy, digital ads and press releases
- Work with creative teams on concept development for ongoing and targeted campaigns
- Proofread communications prior to dissemination
- Assist marketing team with drafting various forms of internal communications such as sales documents, marketing reports and presentation content
- Ability to write in different voices tailored to unique audiences including formal, informal and compelling content for social media, blogs and email to more formal, data-driven language for reports
- BA/BS degree in English, Professional Writing, Marketing Communications, Journalism or similar
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook)
- Able to use blogging and CMS platforms
- Preferred: Experience writing for B2B audiences in all digital and traditional mediums including websites, social channels, email, print
Fonteva provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fonteva complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Please mail resume to: Ms. Mary Hatzilambrou, Fonteva, Inc., 4420 Fairfax Dr., Ste. 500, Arlington, VA 22203.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.