The marketing coordinator will assist the marketing manager/supervisor with a variety of day-to-day and long-term projects, including campaign creation, event organization, writing and design. He or she will be a flexible self-starter who (1) communicates clearly, (2) multitasks gracefully and (3) manages time effectively. A successful marketing coordinator will take ownership of deliverables and have pride in the quality of his or her work.
- Write, design and distribute public relations and promotional materials – such as brochures, news releases, articles, newsletters, Google AdWords advertisements, social media posts, etc. – with clear, targeted messaging.
- Help maintain North American affiliate website with current articles, photos and event information.
- Organize/design email campaigns and event invitations using Salesforce and Marketing Cloud.
- Create compelling, attractive presentations along with other AVL team members.
- Keep up-to-date on new global marketing processes/tools for CRM, media storage, etc.
- Maintain and facilitate contracts, calendars and schedules for tradeshow, advertising and promotional activities.
- Coordinate internal stakeholders to execute events smoothly from research and booking space to shipping and logistics.
- Help organize and provide onsite support at select events.
- Work with purchasing and finance departments to order promotional items, pay invoices, etc.
- Assist in daily competitive research and evaluate new marketing opportunities for events.
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing/communications concentration preferred)
- 0-2 years of experience
- Strong attention to detail and emphasis on quality
- Experience writing clear, compelling copy for print and digital use
- Computer skills:
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat Professional
- Beneficial experience:
- Graphic design
- Photography and videography skills
- Tradeshow and event coordination/logistics
- Digital analytics experience
Refer this job to a friend
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
To apply for this job please visit careers-avl.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.