If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in and proud of, then partner with a global leader in the Vacation Ownership industry and start delivering the dream for families to enjoy a lifetime of Vacations by joining our Team!
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Director of Project Management and be responsible for assisting in creative and execution of physical and digital marketing collateral, print design, email campaigns, direct mail campaigns and content produced for the client from concept through to completion. It also includes coordination of Specialty Marketing efforts and events. He/she will work closely with the Director of Project Management and all related internal and external resource points to execute these marketing projects from concept through to completion.
The Marketing Coordinator is a creative marketing mind with the ability to organize projects and meet deadlines. This position requires experience in using digital and print content to support strategic organizational objectives as well as the ability to interpret analytics and troubleshoot web related technical issues.
This role requires strong organization in a fast paced environment meeting deadlines yet maintaining a high level of quality.
- Support marketing day-to-day operations including media campaigns, promotions and projects.
- Assist in executing the concept creation, theme development and production of consumer and employee support content including print collateral, digital collateral, email and other marketing campaigns, videos, websites, photography, print.
- Reviewing all content and copy before it is in production to ensure material is accurate and on-brand.
- Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to re-purpose (i.e. a website into a static POS piece) to amplify the organization’s message across various channels. Ensuring readability of content by identifying and correcting mistakes in grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Maintain integrity of marketing production lifecycle from Marketing Calendar to Sharepoint Task List to Approvals to Execution to Effective Cataloging of projects.
- Edit and Proof Read Marketing Copy
- Testing marketing websites for functionality
- Working with internal and external creative representatives and other vendors to execute production.
- Accomplish multiple deadline-sensitive projects as determined by management
- Participate and engage in select department meetings to capture, clarify and communicate on related marketing production projects
- Keep inventory of production output, materials and content
- Research and Follow industry trends
- Research, maintain and report on marketing data to aid management in determining marketing direction
- Review and distribute project documents.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including SharePoint
- Adobe Creative Suite working Knowledge
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading Proven editorial skills including strong language skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, style, and tone.
- Ability to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem solving
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; verbal and written
- Snag IT
- Must be located in Las Vegas, NV
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
To apply for this job please visit chk.tbe.taleo.net.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.