UBM is seeking a talented individual to join the Fashion team in the role of Marketing Coordinator.
- Assists with planning and execution of marketing programs including print and digital in support of UBM Fashion’s NY-based show brands.
- Works with creative, show teams, Social & Content on developing content and email assets.
- Builds emails in Marketo using the approved content and communication points.
- Applies best practices to email programs to remain competitive and legally compliant.
- Manages the email process workflow including: development of the email calendar, obtaining timely approvals from key stakeholders, collaborating with the automation team on deployment.
- Helps develop customer surveys, marketing presentations and promotional collateral.
- Assists with website and mobile app updates.
- Contributes to market research efforts and competitive analysis.
- Stays abreast of new trends in fashion and best practices in marketing.
- Provides budgetary support including billing, coding of invoices, reconciliation and tracking.
- Collaborates with marketing analyst to compile and maintain performance reports.
- Ensures quality of marketing communications.
- Proofs, edits and writes copy.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications or related field of study.
- 1-2 years of experience in the fashion marketing field.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with the ability & desire to take full ownership of projects.
- General interest in fashion.
- Experience with Marketo is a plus.
Why work for UBM?
As an employee of UBM you will have access to a positive company culture, a flexible and professional environment, UBM Employee Benefits and a commitment from us that we will invest in developing your talent.
UBM is committed to its policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based on each person’s skills, abilities and performance. We provide equal opportunity in employment to qualified individuals regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender identity, gender re-assignment, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. This commitment extends to all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation, benefits, discipline and discharge. Any form of discrimination is in violation of this policy and will not be tolerated by the Company.
To apply for this job please visit ubm-openhire.silkroad.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.