The Marketing Content Specialist will coordinate, research and write data-driven, SEO-optimized content that adds value for our prospects and clients. You will also help coordinate and write content that supports sales business development efforts. Further, the Content Specialist will work with the marketing TEAM to contribute content for B-to-B marketing campaigns and internal documents. This position requires the ability to perform well under tight deadlines and obsess over details and data-driven decisions.
- Contribute to a holistic content strategy and distribution plan for every stage of the sales funnel
- Help organize and track progress within editorial calendar
- Author compelling thought leadership content across different channels including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, RFIs, RFPs, case studies, etc.
- Interview internal subject matter experts and current clients for content opportunities
- Write and submit award applications to promote our clients’ and internal TEAM’s successes
- Assist with sourcing information and writing responses for RFI/RFP requirements
- 2+ years’ experience in content creation for a B2B company (enterprise and/or financial services experience strongly preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or related field
- Experience in business journalism and financial services a plus
- Persuasive, clear writing skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Proactive, energetic and relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle
- Understand client personas and brand guidelines
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate insight into actions
- Excellent organizational, collaboration and interview skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
|Description: An Individual Contributor is motivated by accomplishing a task; builds effective personal relationships as needed; meets personal due dates for short-term projects by managing own time; gets results through their own skills; performs high quality technical or professional work within their job scope; accepts the company values; not satisfied with doing things “the way they’ve always been done”.|
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE personality is a must!
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $180 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity — Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.