Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Working with PIDSA/CSD Product Marketing, Factory BD’s and Marketing Teams under the supervision of the Group Manager, Strategic Marketing, manage all aspects of the development of magnetic technical content necessary to plan, graphically design, develop and implement strategic marketing materials for use across traditional, digital and social marketing platforms in support of multiple product lines, varied target markets and distributor channel development. Utilize technical expertise to develop technical marketing collateral materials and tools that allow the CSD Sales team to generate design in, new target customers and resulting new sales opportunities. Manage third party resources and internal graphic design resources to facilitate content creation and implementation.
Manage, create and execute all aspects of the development and generation of technical content that will accurately market Panasonic products and services in the channel and to OEM design engineers in accordance with fiscal business plans. Work closely with Product Marketing and factory BDs to develop technical marketing content. Manage and negotiate relationships with outside content management vendors, agencies and market research firms. Activities include but not limited to:
- Product Sales training presentations
- Video development
- Vertical Market content and collateral material
- Web site content development and maintenance
- Product positioning
- Sales promotions
- Line Card catalog (yearly maintenance)
- Product Selection Guides
- Advertising and PR materials
- Social Media content
Translate the technical content generated into appropriate finished collateral materials. Responsible for the management of creative design and development and printing of collateral material, advertisements, presentations, etc. in accordance with current Panasonic corporate identity guidelines. Includes copywriting, graphic design, scheduling, vendor management, channel interface and media placement. Includes the yearly maintenance and update of the CSD Line Card Catalog. Utilize internal Graphic Artist to create graphic content required for collateral material development.
Develop and Manage CSD’s Marketing Automation platforms including Marketo, bulk email system, Digital Asset Management tool, corresponding CRM Lead Platform, etc. using magnetic rich content developed to create customer community and resulting Marketing Qualified Leads for sales opportunity development by CSD Sales Team and manufacturer’s sales reps. Marketo functionality includes landing page development, scoring, CRM integration, customer acquisition and maintenance.
Responsible for all aspects of timely and accurate Panasonic product notices: NPI’s and Line Extensions. Publish notices to CSD sales and rep contacts and the PIDSA website. Publish monthly issues of What’s Next e-newsletter to promote new products to CSD Sales team members, reps and end use customers via the Marketo platform.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a technical field, preferably Electrical / Electronic Engineering and Graphics / Communications or other relevant discipline.
- 8 or more years of marketing experience in a relevant industry, with emphasis on graphic and web content development.
- Experience utilizing and managing Marketo marketing automation software. Marketo certification is required.
- Experience utilizing and managing salesforce.com CRM tool integration with Marketo.
- Experience utilizing a website Content Management System. Drupal CMS experience a plus.
- Bulk email platform utilization a plus (i.e.: Campaign Monitor)
- Website design experience a plus including Blog and Forum development/management.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud / Suite
- Demonstrate Excellent technical understanding of active / passive / emc components that Panasonic CSD offers
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface with senior executives, product managers, subject matter experts, and clients
- Self-starting, articulate, outgoing, and self-motivated
- Very detail oriented
- Must be ambitious, organized and possess leadership qualities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills preferred.
- Strong written, negotiation and oral communication capabilities, including presentations to higher level internal / external contacts are required.
- Strong ability to translate product technical details into strong and convincing marketing “storytelling” that will position Panasonic products for design in with engineers in the OEM community.
- Travel to Japan to visit with BD’s to gain technical expertise. Approx. 10% travel per year.
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic Industrial Devices Sales Company of America, a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, has a long, distinguished history of serving the North American manufacturing sector. Our aim is to support local manufacturing with products, technologies, and service that promote our customers’ immediate and long-term goals. Our OEM industrial electronic components, subsystems and factory automation are geared to a diverse range of industries. ICD aims to achieve strategic partnerships, as well as support the development of North American manufacturing.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
To apply for this job please visit us-careers.panasonic.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.