Fulton Financial Corporation will increase shareholder value and enrich the communities we serve by caring, listening, understanding and delivering a consistently superior customer experience. Through transformative change and ongoing, continuous improvement, we will consistently strive to be a high-performing, regional financial services company. We will conduct all of our business with honesty and integrity, effectively manage risk, and be in full compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
This key leadership role is responsible for leading the brand and marketing communications teams, which includes responsibilities for Website, Social Media, and Content Strategies.
- Directs, develops, and leads the overall brand communications strategy including the plan additionally, develop and implement the overall brand campaigns.
- Responsible for increasing brand awareness and favorability of brand across Fulton Financial Corporation footprint. Meaningfully build the reputation and protection of the Fulton Financial brand for the company and its affiliates, its management and the services it offers within the industry.
- Develop and implement the brand and marketing communications programs across consumer and business segments.
- Lead companywide brand strategy and integration initiatives. Direct the creative execution of all marketing communications across all mediums. Enhance and oversee the company’s brand identity standards policies, which includes companywide process for material reviews to ensure brand consistency.
- Responsible for ensuring our segment value proposition is unique and creatively position our points of differentiation.
- Continually enhance the website strategy that incorporates current standards and design principles. Responsible for continually enhancing the content strategy that fulfills on our customer strategy. Ensure our content management system is up to current standards. Responsible for the social media strategy and for leading the social media steering group.
- Responsible for effectively and efficiently executing all advertising including digital and direct response.
- Enhance and manage the internal process for the marketing communications team for developing their communications programs, this will include internal handoffs, approvals as well as the engagement model for the external agencies.
- Serve as the lead liaison with the company’s agencies including annual SOW development, day to day relations and adherence to annual scopes and established budgets across the brand and marketing communications team. This will include the advertising agencies, fulfillment agency, production shops and company store agency. Partner with development of strategy and activation of sponsorships, inclusive of advertising, promotions and communications. Partner with corporate communication group to ensure key messages are communicated to employees and to ensure we are fully leveraging earned media.
- Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, Fulton Financials Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience. Specialty: Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent. (Required)
10 or more years Brand management and strategy. (Required)
10 or more years Content management and strategy, website management and strategy, social media, and marketing automation. (Required)
10 or more years Management and leadership. (Required)
Fulton Financial Corporation (“Fulton”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit careers-fult.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.