GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Role Summary:Works with stakeholders to develop and drive Ad & Promotion strategies for marketing programs across specific global businesses/regions, leveraging advertising, exhibits, collateral/sales tools production and digital communications platforms. Coordinates to deliver on objectives. Evaluates program performance, including a seamless and integrated program roll-out in line with the Marketing Plan for the respective business/region as well as across GE Healthcare.
Key job duties:
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
1. Works with key Chief Marketing Officer stakeholders across the business/regions to leverage our key messages and scale of GE Healthcare
2. Hiring, directly supervising, compensating and developing effectively a team of professional ad and promo marketers
3. Developing strategic Ad & Promo plans
4. Identifying proper Expert and Shared Service resources to leverage
5. Providing Expert and/or Shared Services teams with access to needed content
6. Acting as gatekeeper and determining when Market Services/Shared Service materials are ready for marketing review
7. Ensuring compliance of all Ad & Promo materials
8. Evaluating programs and reports program performance to marketing
9. Sharing lessons learned across the team using established global processes
10. Responsible for media strategy development
11. Working with marketing leaders to establish S2 Ad & Promo Budget
12. Liaises with Communications team globally (PR & Org Comm)
13. Continually evaluating processes and strategies to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of programs and tools designed for both the market and sales force
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field8+ years of experience in advertising or marketing communications or related field
2. Proven ability to motivate and work effectively with diverse, cross-functional global teams, multiple levels (including executive level) and outside vendors
3. Previous experience in leadership roles with direct reports
4. Ability to influence, make recommendations and drive change at all levels of the company
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
6. Proven track record of delivery to tight budgets and timelines
7. Strong analytical and process skills
8. Excellent knowledge of integrated communications strategy and the Marketing Mix (Print, Digital, Events)
1. MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing
2. 10+ years experience in marketing, advertising or a related field
3. Communications/campaign project management
4. Inclusive leadership style
5. Healthcare product/industry acumen
6. In-depth knowledge of product offerings and commercial processes
7. Demonstrated ability to innovate & develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
8. People leadership skills including expertise in crisis communication, change management, etc.
9. Familiarity with social, mobile, and digital media practices
10. Marketing expertise in the areas of: product/field marketing, branding & reputation stewardship, performance marketing/demand generation, planning & research, content development, and storytelling/positioning/messaging
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Wauwatosa
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.