It’s not what we do…It’s who we are.
At The Principal, every role supports a greater purpose – to give real people an edge in planning and protecting their financial lives. And after more than 130 years of service, we’ve never had a more vibrant and dynamic global team united in our purpose.
Through community involvement, innovative financial solutions and dedication to career development, we make a difference in millions of lives every day, including our employees’.
As a Marketing Communications Consultant you will lead and manage the execution of complex, fully integrated targeted marketing campaigns and strategic communication initiatives to effectively increase brand awareness, engagement, acquisition and retention of key audiences. Ensure consistent, timely content integration, planning and usage of various and communication platforms including print (i.e. white papers, brochures, presentations) and digital (i.e. web sites, social media platforms, email marketing, mobile marketing). Develop and analyze success measurements of marketing materials to gauge overall success of marketing initiatives and to obtain insight and perspective on improvements for re-occurring initiatives.
This opportunity allows you to take your strong work ethic and combine that with your drive to help others in an expanding business. Here is just a sample of what you can expect:
- Implement marketing campaigns and the creation of new marketing materials.
- Ensure content meets compliance and regulatory standards.
- Manage multiple marketing projects.
- Respond to marketing request in a timely manner.
- Assist in the training and development of lesser experienced team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and five years’ work experience in a financial services organization, in marketing, communication or related field, required.
- Experience in and knowledge of the retirement industry preferred.
- Requires the ability to understand and lead the execution and delivery of marketing strategies and investment information through an assigned distribution channel.
- Knowledge of the financial services market and products is required.
- Must be able to build and maintain strong relationships and negotiate.
- Strong abilities in the areas of problem solving, project management, decision making, and communication (verbal and written), skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent planning, and time management skills.
- Must be able to manage expectations, attend to details, handle multiple projects, and prioritize effectively.
- Travel may be required up to 10% of the time.
Investment Code of Ethics:
You will be required to comply with a Code of Ethics which covers personal trading activities for you and members of your household.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
Willing to consider applicants at higher level based on experience and skills.
This position may be located in Des Moines, Iowa or Folsom, CA.
Principal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit secure05.principal.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.