Doctors In Training is searching for a Marketing Associate to join the Doctors In Training team in our Ft. Worth, Texas office. The Marketing Associate will be responsible for researching and implementing marketing strategies across the company by providing support, ideas, and coordination of marketing efforts. This position is not responsible for creative design, but the Marketing Associate will help brainstorm for strategic and creative activities. The Marketing Associate will generally work normal office hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate marketing functions including, but not limited to: competitive research, website projects, email marketing, direct mail and online advertising, blog posts, promotional videos, social media, press releases, etc.
- Provide status reports to management regarding marketing projects
- Planning and coordinating creative marketing campaigns
- Examine customer base and explore new markets
- Report and analyze marketing campaigns and website analytics
- Order print and promotional products as needed by sales and marketing team
All applicants must have a degree from a four-year college or university.
- Two years experience in marketing and sales
- Client and project management
- Professionally create business correspondence
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from both clients and managers
- Problem solve and deal with a variety of situations with little required guidance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with social media pages, including Facebook and Twitter advertising
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Adaptable and detail oriented
- Dependable and responsible
- Work with minimal supervision
- Exhibit sense of urgency
- Show initiative and take an enthusiastic proactive approach to work
- Knowledge of web design and content management systems (WordPress)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Keynote, Illustrator)
- Google Analytics
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Pay is commensurate with experience and health insurance benefits are available. If you are interested in learning more about this rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements to Careers@doctorsintraining.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.