GreenbergFarrow is seeking a recent college graduate or candidate with at least one year of experience to support our Marketing team. The Marketing Assistant works closely members of the marketing team to support the office’s marketing and business development efforts including, but not limited to, the development of proposals and digital communications.
- Work closely with the Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Manager to support the coordination and production of RFP and RFQ responses.
- Prepare and submit project information for award consideration.
- Maintain the Firm’s OneNote library with company literature. Maintains and updates file systems and marketing collateral including resumes and project information sheets.
- Compose and assemble information including, but not limited to, project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, technical solution and architecture. Will also help draft executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Research and write service announcements, marketing literature and sales brochures.
- Create and disseminate external Press Releases and internal communications including the GreenbergFarrow Gazette, the Firm’s newsletter, and any other Firm-wide announcements.
- Assist with content production for all channels.
- Assist with the social media initiative and continue to use innovation to maximize the Firm’s presence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field
- Minimum 1 year of related professional work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills are critical
- Strong communication skills
- Good eye for design and presentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Creative Suite, including SharePoint, Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and quickly transition between multiple projects
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Quickly grasp, translate and communicate complex technical concept
- Interest in Architecture/Engineering a plus
GreenbergFarrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans).
To apply for this job please visit careers.greenbergfarrow.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.