Strategic Funding is looking for an energetic self-starter to join the team as our Managing Editor – Content Marketing. As the Managing Editor, you will primarily be responsible for creating, editing and managing the content for our small business blog and resource center. You will also have the opportunity to play a hands-on role in all other areas of content marketing – from creating the content strategy to all aspects of content distribution and public relations. You are our ideal candidate if your long-term goal is to move into a Director of Content role. You are passionate about creating content that not only inspires and educates but also leads to brand awareness and lead conversion. You will also thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a strategic thinker, a dynamic writer and you have the proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time. You are detail oriented and seeing results makes you tick! The role is based in New York City.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply send your resume, cover letter and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any submissions received without a resume, cover letter and writing samples will not be considered.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Write, commission and edit content that delivers value to and grows our audience of small business owners.
- Build and manage a community of paid, volunteer and employee content producers, including writers, videographers, photographers, editors
- Work closely with in-house creative team to execute the production of all content formats
- Work with our social media manager to manage user-generated content, and leverage the insights gathered from this content to help guide the production of new content pieces
- Work with the marketing leadership team to help establish partnerships and press relationships to enhance content distribution strategies
- Leverage performance metrics, customer research, competitive landscape, and industry standard best practices to continuously evolve and improve our content output
Desired Qualifications and Traits:
- 3 – 5 years relevant content marketing experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Familiar with SEO
- A desire to learn and grow as a content marketing expert
- Ability to multi-task and have a strong attention to detail
- Great energy, positive attitude, and a team player
- Outgoing personality – you actually really enjoy talking with clients, partners, and other potential sources
- Comfortable working with C-level executives thought leaders and influencers
About Strategic Funding
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in NYC, Strategic Funding Source has been recognized by customers and the industry as one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. With flexible financing options, we provide small businesses with the working capital they need to take advantage of opportunities and grow. We fund businesses in hundreds of industries and throughout multiple stages of growth. Using our first-hand knowledge of running small businesses, we are able to provide a personalized experience and financing solutions that are tailored to meet each customer’s unique situation.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.