Title: Manager, Digital Marketing and Strategy
Location: New York, NY
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
A music lover….Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
One of Live Nation joint ventures is seeking a Manager, Digital Marketing and Strategy. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and Strategy and serves as a key member of the Digital Music Team. Person will service record label or distribution clients & management clients. The role will support continued development and growth for a diverse roster of artists. Responsibilities will include executing promotional campaigns, designing and implementing creative marketing plans, securing digital retail merchandising, facilitating requests between partners, managers and artists & maintaining artist web and social platforms. This Manager will be responsible for shaping both digital strategy and the execution of plans, including social media publishing, on a daily basis.
- Content Marketing. Develop and execute digital marketing/sales and content distribution strategies for label artists and management clients; prepare pitches to key digital retail, mobile, and online promotional partners to secure retail campaigns and marketing opportunities for releases
- Partner Management. Support and manage relationships with key digital partner accounts; liaise with label distribution partners to execute digital sales plans and marketing initiatives
- Content Development. Produce and post digital content, including text, images, videos; liaise with artists and managers to develop artist generated content
- Site and Social Development / Management. Support and manage new artist site builds and launches; maintain and update artist sites, social media profiles & other properties
- Creative Marketing and Revenue Development. Grow artist awareness, site traffic and content syndication through third party editorials, feature placements, social networking strategies, marketing programs, D2C initiatives, contests/sweepstakes and exclusive content promotions to drive revenue
- Reporting and Analysis. Compile and distribute regular reports to internal team; utilize data to evaluate campaign efficacy; evaluate internal and competitive digital campaign performances to determine each promotion’s success and areas of opportunity/growth; create reports for artists and external partners
- Other Priority Marketing. Work with marketing team to execute content release campaigns, tour promotions and support all other company initiatives (e.g. lifestyle brands, Sports initiatives)
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- An in-depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and digital music services
- 2-4 years experience managing the use of and/or relationships with digital distribution and social platforms
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for the music market
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
- The highest attention to detail
- Track record building and maintaining strong business relationships
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Experience running reports and exporting data from Google Analytics, email service providers, CRM and other audio/video/social platforms
- Experience working with social management and listening platforms
- Experience working with content management systems; especially WordPress
- Knowledge using basic audio, photo and video editing programs
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Note – This position is with a Live Nation joint venture. Benefits are not the same.
To apply for this job please visit livenation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.