Driving business growth with industry-specific software for manufacturing, distribution, retail & services customers.
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies providing industry-specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries. Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. More than 45 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud or on premises. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $800M in annual revenue with around 3,700 employees.
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented content creation and communications expert to join our Corporate Communications team as the Internal Communications Manager. Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Communications, this role will be responsible for driving the development of global internal communications content that keep employees “in the know” about major company news and initiatives, while also delivering consistent messaging that promotes the Epicor brand and values. In collaboration with executive leadership, HR and other key stakeholders, this individual will develop strategic company-wide communications content/campaigns that support corporate initiatives to drive business results.
- Carry out audits of internal communications and refine internal communication strategy with buy in from senior leaders and key stakeholders
- Develop communication standards, guidelines, templates and tools for internal communications
- From a storytelling viewpoint, write, edit and proofread content including organizational announcements, employee profiles and news stories for Yammer, the intranet, Epicor blogs and career site
- Ensure accuracy, clarity, and alignment with “brand voice” for all communications to employees prior to dissemination
- Provide integrated internal communication support (executive communication materials, talking points, scripts, corporate emails, etc.) to business and department leaders for key corporate initiatives
- Provide content development support for Town Halls and internal meetings as needed
- Build and foster collaborative relationships with other departments to stay informed and abreast of new initiatives in order to identify opportunities to facilitate communication of pertinent information
- Establish processes and tools to efficiently gather, document and analyze the effectiveness of internal communications through measurement tools; solicit feedback from employees to identify interest in additional content/topics
- Support corporate, learning, and employee programs and initiatives to ensure they strengthen employee understanding of the company’s vision, strategy, goals, and values
- Bachelor’s degree required in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, or similar field
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in employee communications, corporate communications, public relations or marketing communications
- Proven track record cultivating and maintaining solid relationships across all levels of a global organization and providing counsel on communication topics and techniques
- A self-starter possessing excellent writing, storytelling and communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects, maintain timely work plans to meet deadlines and manage work flow while delivering consistent results
- Expertise with multiple communications channels (Yammer, Intranet, email, blogs) and technology (video production/editing, podcasts, Photoshop, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strategic thinker with the ability to prioritize and focus on developing content that supports business goals
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN – http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Primary location: Austin Texas United States
To apply for this job please visit jobs.epicor.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.