WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
This Marketing Director will lead the marketing efforts for the Growth Partnerships group within WeWork. The group’s mission is to generate quality sales opportunities through partnerships and referral programs (CRE brokers, VCs, associations, member and employee referrals, etc.).
The right candidate will be a team player with excellent cross-functional project leadership skills, a deep understanding of online and offline marketing and the demand generation process, an excellent communicator and relationship-builder, marketing team management and mentoring skills, and an outstanding track record of results.
- Set our partner acquisition strategy by sizing and defining market segments
- Create and execute demand generation plans targeting potential partners, globally and regionally
- Partner with Marketing management team to ensure cross-function alignment and best practices
- Develop KPI and assessment tools to track the effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Collaborate with the Product team to improve the partner experience, provide more value, and drive action to achieve our goals
- Connect marketing efforts to revenue goals and market penetration through measurement and attribution frameworks
- Collaborate with Sales and Community teams to ensure an optimal sales process for leads coming from the referral programs and partnerships
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns
- Create and execute ad-hoc campaigns to achieve short term goals
- 8+ years of relevant, B2B marketing experience, preferably for a global company
- Proven ability to successfully lead marketing strategy and execution
- Ability to plan and execute scalable go-to-market strategies
- An understanding of the sales pipeline, key drivers, and the role that marketing plays at each stage of the buyer and customer journeys
- Ability to influence others and gain buy-in at the team, peer and executive level
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or advanced degree a plus
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-moving start-up environment
To apply for this job please visit jobs.wework.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.