Graphic Designer (Remote)
Siege Media is growing! Named one of the San Diego’s 2017 Best Places to Work and Inc’s list of the 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies, we currently have a spot open for a talented Graphic Designer to help us continue to deliver great work for our clients, and make the web a better place. We create content that solves the problems of hundreds of thousands of people each month.
We don’t believe in making you sit in long meetings, create pointless reports, or work with people you hate. If you want career growth and the opportunity to help grow a company from the ground up, you’ve come to the right place. Perks include health, vision and dental benefits, 401k, donation matching, career development budget, office snacks, unlimited vacation, a relaxed work environment, and free pens. Everyone loves free pens.
Learn more about working at Siege by watching our careers video, experiencing our culture on Instagram, and checking our work on Dribbble!
- Research topics in many different industries
- Manage and compile data for the purpose of building data visualizations
- Create highly engaging visual content for clients including but not limited to data visualizations, infographics, eBooks, social media images and website marketing collateral
- Interface with clients about brand requirements and content ideas
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients into the final design
- Stay on top of graphic design trends to develop innovative content for the purpose of building client visibility
- Tech-savvy/interest in the internet
- Ability to J.F.D.I.
- Experience using Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to create original illustrations
- Ability to consistently impress with the content quality
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
- Agile graphic design capabilities that can produce attractive content across many different industries
- Close attention to detail, i.e. strong editing skills
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- Social media and SEO knowledge/experience
- Strong writing skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of AfterEffects
- 1-5 years experience in a graphic design role
- Graphic Design degree from a respected 4-year institution
- 1-2 years experience with digital marketing
- 1-2 years experience working in an agency environment
Pay for this position depends on experience and skills, but mostly the skills. Siege Media also offers 401k matching, health, dental and vision insurance, a yearly $1,000 career development budget, unlimited paid time off, and other great benefits. These benefits will become available to you after a two-month probationary period.
To apply for this job please visit www.siegemedia.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.